Game of Thrones Season 6 (1 Viewer)

can't believe they didn't kill that old prick and that little prick up at castle black
(alliser thorne and ollie)

Is it just me or are they lifting bits from Monty Python now? The interchange between Khal Drogo 2 and his cronies in the first episode was very "What have the Romans ever done for us?" and the guy boasting about showing his cock to Cersei sounded like he was doing an Eric Idle impression.

My only compliant for that episode was the dogs eating poor Walda. The eating sound was lame. Should have cut away at the first scream. #more scardy

That was the first episode I can recall, apart from the Snow story, that every storyline they went to - Dragon lady, Sam, Arya, yer man in the tree - I went 'ah not this shite'. It feels like too of many of the stories have been going nowhere for too long.

See what happens when you bring Sam & Gilly back? No one bothers talking about the episode.

some thoughts:
young sean bean was good.
who's in the tower?!
sorry olly
cersei's new hair cut is on point
game-thrones-season-6.png

schwing
MOTHER OF DRAGONS BLAH BLAH BLAH

give us al swearengen soon you cocksuckers.

who's in the tower?!

Ned Stark's sister shurely. They showed Robert Baratheon at the start remember? We'll then see him do the diddle with the sister, who'll get pregnant but Ned will have to claim it as his own as the King can't be caught with it, and tada - Jon Snow is not Ned's bastard but the rightful King of the Seven Kingdoms because Joffrey and his bro are not Robert's kids but Jaimie Lannisters.
That's my theory anyway, right from season one.

Last edited:
That was the first episode I can recall, apart from the Snow story, that every storyline they went to - Dragon lady, Sam, Arya, yer man in the tree - I went 'ah not this shite'. It feels like too of many of the stories have been going nowhere for too long.

I was glad that John Snow finally left the watch anyways.

Ned Stark's sister shurely. They showed Robert Baratheon at the start remember? We'll then see him do the diddle with the sister, who'll get pregnant but Ned will have to claim it as his own as the King can't be caught with it, and tada - Jon Snow is not Ned's bastard but the rightful King of the Seven Kingdoms because Joffrey and his bro are not Robert's kids but Jaimie Lannisters.
That's my theory anyway, right from season one.
My thoughts exactly. Get out of my mind.

Ned's sister Lyanna's kid is Jon Snow, but the father is Rhaegar Targaryen, eldest son of King Aerys Targaryen, who'd be next in line for the iron throne making his son next in line after his death (which - surprise surprise - happened).

Ned claimed the baby as his after his sister died in childbirth (that was the scream Ned heard), in order to protect it after Jamie Lannister killed Aerys and the lannisters took king's landing and proceeded to kill the rest of the "mad King"'s family to end his line.

This also makes daenerys his cousin and the former nights watch maester (Aerys' brother? Other son?) Jon Snow's ... uncle?

In other news, how many of the main cast have directly killed or been responsible for the death of children? Arya (stableboy), Theon (farm boys), The Hound (the butcher boy), Cersei (robert's other "illegitimate" kids), Littlefinger (Joffrey), Stannis (his daughter), Roose (Rob Starks' kid) Ramsay (his baby half-brother), and now Jon Snow (Ollie). Also daenerys, via dragon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back