Game of Thrones Season 6 (3 Viewers)

Ned's sister Lyanna's kid is Jon Snow, but the father is Rhaegar Targaryen, eldest son of King Aerys Targaryen, who'd be next in line for the iron throne making his son next in line after his death (which - surprise surprise - happened).

Ned claimed the baby as his after his sister died in childbirth (that was the scream Ned heard), in order to protect it after Jamie Lannister killed Aerys and the lannisters took king's landing and proceeded to kill the rest of the "mad King"'s family to end his line.

This also makes daenerys his cousin and the former nights watch maester (Aerys' brother? Other son?) Jon Snow's ... uncle?
That's the conventional wisdom (and to be fair 99% likely) but I'm sticking with Georgy throwing a curveball.

Despite not much happening in the first episode it's been a great season. Really like how they seem to have cut out all the fat and are just working nicely through the plot.

A question: Did Littlefinger say exactly who the eerie's army was going to help out or was it ambiguous? I couldn't quite figure it out!

Despite not much happening in the first episode it's been a great season. Really like how they seem to have cut out all the fat and are just working nicely through the plot.

A question: Did Littlefinger say exactly who the eerie's army was going to help out or was it ambiguous? I couldn't quite figure it out!
Going after them Boltons for "kidnapping" Sansa.

we didn't see ramsay writing his letter
come and see
so it could be the bold aiden gillen just fucking around for the craic to get himself out of the boring vale.

white walkers back next week? sweet.

i hate that guy

wide-eyed hammy nonsense

although between wide-eyed hammy nonsense and narrowed-eye hammy nonsense that describes most of the cast

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back