Gear you've bought recently: (4 Viewers)

nice new Meinl soundcaster custom ride cymbal
2580l.jpg

I bought a Roc N Soc Nitro Drum Throne. Ive coveted one for 5 years or so but could never bring myself to spending so much on a throne.

With the exchange rate & super low usa prices i got her for 135 euro (got stung for 35€ customs) which bumped it to €170 but fuck is it worth it!

p47896h-29e7af1bfc0df1fc2a8f54c365056ba9.jpg

Do yer backs & bums a favour and get one. Did i mention its got a gas lift so no more spending ages with a drum key getting your height before yer about to go on.

Buy it here:

Im getting the back rest for it in a few weeks.

Where dye get the stands and how much? Ive that exact one in mind meself
Thomann. 66euros each. The boom disappears into the stand for a straight stand if you want. Ordered similar generic ones from musicstore.de, but after no correspondence or delivery for three weeks, I canceled it.

a nice seat. a nice pedal. these are some of the things mentioned above that I crave. especially since playing some some fuck off dw kit a few weeks ago and realising just how amazing a good seat and a good pedal are.

oh, and hi hats. the kit had these LOVELY dark k series hats. just beautiful. I'd had shit hats for far too long.

shit I bought recently: the sabian aax crashes and ride that were advertised here a few weeks ago. totally wallet raped for the foreseeable future as a result, but the price was too good. very happy with them. it's kind of got me into a spend-loads-of-money-on-drums frame of mind... a job could be handy.

it is. looks like ill be getting made next week.
24" kick, 16" floor tom. might get a rack as well if i can afford it but i dont really use a rack. then in 6 months theyre gonna build me a snare.

almost defo going with the more refined coke bottle green acrylic.
but the real killer part of this will be that im spending an extra couple of hundred bucks on wooden rims for all the shells.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back