Born Dead/Captain Spaulding/Tunguska/Divisions Ruin/Skit The Bed (1 Viewer)

People were drinking cans inside the venue totally openly......crusties just won't spend money eh....
Would imagine the bar took fuck all in too after looking around and noticing the lack of booze.

yer but they were happy enough to throw their money into the air during the gig, the amount of people saying they found like 4 or 5 euro on the ground was unreal

In fairness I'd say the venue made a decent amount of cash-wads...
No way......fuck all sold over the bar....no waiting time for pints at all either, if ur going to Bohs gig Saturday u will see the diff in legit alcohol consumption over the bar.

my two cents on this:
its been done here to death so I can only presume it was noone here drinking cans, if someone is drinking cans and refuses to stop they should be hit a few digs and told to fuck off altogether.there is not a cooler venue than bohs in the whole fuckin city, the pints are cheap as fuck there(compared with the rest of the city) the bar staff and regulars are bang fuckin on, and they dont mind a fair amout of messing and silliness. The bar is non-profit insofar as its there to raise money for the football club, which is owned by who? roman ambrovich? the glazer brother? no! the people of fuckin phibsboro ,where alot of ye punk lot live/lived down through the years. for everyones talk of grassroots this and D.I.Y that here is a top 6 irish football team owened by the fans, which has regular dos for the local community and let the punks have dos there too.talk about shiting on yer own doorstep.
So fuck these cunts with their cans and hit them a few smacks because I think they well deserve it, because theyll be long gone when were all looking for venues to put gigs on and no-one will touch punk gigs!

So fuck these cunts with their cans and hit them a few smacks because I think they well deserve it, because theyll be long gone when were all looking for venues to put gigs on and no-one will touch punk gigs!

Alright, but you can throw the first few digs and then I'll join in once they're on the ground or unconcscious or whatever.

my two cents on this:
its been done here to death so I can only presume it was noone here drinking cans, if someone is drinking cans and refuses to stop they should be hit a few digs and told to fuck off altogether.there is not a cooler venue than bohs in the whole fuckin city, the pints are cheap as fuck there(compared with the rest of the city) the bar staff and regulars are bang fuckin on, and they dont mind a fair amout of messing and silliness. The bar is non-profit insofar as its there to raise money for the football club, which is owned by who? roman ambrovich? the glazer brother? no! the people of fuckin phibsboro ,where alot of ye punk lot live/lived down through the years. for everyones talk of grassroots this and D.I.Y that here is a top 6 irish football team owened by the fans, which has regular dos for the local community and let the punks have dos there too.talk about shiting on yer own doorstep.

This gig was in the lower deck, not that it matters.

People were drinking cans inside the venue totally openly......crusties just won't spend money eh....
Would imagine the bar took fuck all in too after looking around and noticing the lack of booze.

As far as I'm aware that was only Hafeez, from our band, and only because he's not from here and wasn't aware that it's not okay for the performers to bring their own alcohol.

yer but they were happy enough to throw their money into the air during the gig, the amount of people saying they found like 4 or 5 euro on the ground was unreal

That was fuckin my money!! Eric picked it up after the pyramid and was like "here, is this yours?" and I was all "naaah naaah!!!", so he fucks it up in the air (AMAZING, reminded me gorgeously of when people hdd filled their Orbit World Cup '90 sticker album and brought all their spares into the yard to throw up into the air so everyone would kill each other trying to get them, magic). Then I check me crusty waistcoat pockets at the bar and they're empty, aaargh!!

Sure everyone on Saturday will be proper skins with their Ben Sherman's and fancy Guinness, wouldn't be seen dead drinkin a can!

That was fuckin my money!! Eric picked it up after the pyramid and was like "here, is this yours?" and I was all "naaah naaah!!!", so he fucks it up in the air (AMAZING, reminded me gorgeously of when people hdd filled their Orbit World Cup '90 sticker album and brought all their spares into the yard to throw up into the air so everyone would kill each other trying to get them, magic). Then I check me crusty waistcoat pockets at the bar and they're empty, aaargh!!

:D

ah gone are the days of swaps n spares, oh i miss them days

:D

ah gone are the days of swaps n spares, oh i miss them days

I remember in Junior Infants I traded about 50 of my brothers stickers fer a fancy pencil pointer. Seemed like a good trade at the time.:D

About the drinking cans thing, why don't ye stick a sign up at the door and say something about it on the flyers? That way it isn't just the Eirecore people who know how bad the issue is getting. Not everyone reads Eirecore like.

most people have ears though, since damo or jamie or whoever are actually going outside saying 'don't drink cans here' it should be fairly clear.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back