Do single women still exist?? (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't get it. What did Pantone do?

for at least the last year, pantone has been insulting me completely without provocation, starting it everytime. and each time i have asked him what his problem is, he has refused to answer. basically, i am completely sick of it. i would like to be able to put him on ignore, but it cant be done, because he is a moderator. surely if someone is a moderator and unable to be put on an ignore list, then they shouldnt be acting like that? i just dont want to read his garbage anymore.

for at least the last year, pantone has been insulting me completely without provocation, starting it everytime. and each time i have asked him what his problem is, he has refused to answer. basically, i am completely sick of it. i would like to be able to put him on ignore, but it cant be done, because he is a moderator. surely if someone is a moderator and unable to be put on an ignore list, then they shouldnt be acting like that? i just dont want to read his garbage anymore.

you guys should go for scoops and talk it out

I'll come too, and report on it on thumped

feck it hag should come too. Though he drinks cider...

amazing thread. so in summing up, who's gonna bang Ernesto?

FamilyGuyHerbert.jpg

you guys should go for scoops and talk it out

I'll come too, and report on it on thumped

feck it hag should come too. Though he drinks cider...

Just hug it out lads, or stick on some curtis mayfield same difference.........:cool:

finally, pantone247 is now the second person i have ever put on ignore: pantone, you are such an inept bully - actually you are just a total coward - that you dont even have the fucking guts to point your pathetic jibes towards me in public anymore. you never told me what your problem with me is, but i dont care: i do know its not my fault that you are socially inept, deeply awkward and unable to pour shit from your lazy fucking mouth unless you are in front of a computer.

that felt good.

wow, this is the first time i've ever read someone saying something like this about pantone. and frankly, it's sickening. pantone is an a-ok 100% dudemeister. someone saying something like this about him.... well, it says that person got some kind of piano string wrapped around their necks and their masturbating fusiously in front of a computer screen watching looking at pictures of the holocaust. it's says that at the very least.

for the past year you have been festering about something pointless and unimportant. are you going to let it continue?

to hag: i dont know you in person, everything i am about to say is directed towards your internet persona.
in all my time on thumped, you have consistantly been by far the worst poster on here. your obnoxiousness is the most cringe-worthy i have ever witnessed. you are absolutely fucking pathetic. at your very best you come across as having some serious mental problems, but for the most part you come across as just deeply fucking stupid. but most of all, you act like a complete cunt.
the best thing you ever did was leaving and having all your posts deleted. to this end, you are as of this moment the first person i have ever put on ignore on here.

incidentally, i am not actually gay. but that lie meant we all got see your true colours.

i felt gay.
ok, here it is. i don't know you at all - but to be honest, that's not even important. i think you try to portray an idea of yourself as a guy with painfully obscure interests. you and fogarty would make good bedfellows or bedwetters, i'm not sure which one is more appropriate here. maybe you wet the bed when you posted above, it seems to have been quite a release for you. however, and notwithstanding, i digress. i just think someone who flaunts your kind of persona is trying to make up for something else. but i know it's not my place to pick holes in you are people who do this... but you come across all lordy and la dee da and as such, you set yourself up as a target.
maybe you are gay, maybe you're not. i don't care about that. but i hope when you're alone listening to the obscure music that no one else has heard of that you're actually genuinely enjoying it... that it's actually comforting for you. but something tells me that, even when you're alone, listening to the jing jing tribe of souteastern sumatra playing the blipblip... i imagine your eyes are still darting around your sitting room, anxious, looking for approval in the curtain folds.
but i have nothing against you personally. i don't hate you like you seem to hate me or my thumped persona. i like your fashion sense by the way, i wish i could get away with wearing hats like yours. (i'm not sure you get away with it but you do it anyway which is admirable in itself.)

vinions. yes, in my dream, someone said they were vinions. vinnie's minions, vinnie's fillet mingions... or just vinions. the cream.

huh? there's way more singles girls in dublin than there are boys... your problem is that there's way more indie boys than indie girls. if you lower your standards and go to the right places, you'll get ridden every night of the week. at this point you need to ask yourself "is being indie worth not having sex?"

huh? there's way more singles girls in dublin than there are boys... your problem is that there's way more indie boys than indie girls. if you lower your standards and go to the right places, you'll get ridden every night of the week. at this point you need to ask yourself "is being indie worth not having sex?"

I'm not indie but I'm pretty sure the answer is yes. "Sex starved indie boy" sorta has a ring to it.

In my experience, the best way to score a chick in the toilets of a club or on the bus into town is to offer to share your fundies with her.

It goes something like this...
Me: wanna shot of me fundies?
Her: swooon

fundies.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back