Do single women still exist?? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think so. A gig boner is more of an "excited-about-being-on-stage" thing, but you'll have to ask Hag, as he's the expert on boners and boning in general. The boner-fida expert, if you will.
yes... it used to happen to me quite a lot in the early days... i'd get so excited about being on stage playing the best music ever... i'd enter a state of extreme euphoria and shoot myself in the thigh so to speak...
personally, and this will go with me to the grave, i still doubt the conviction of any musician who has never felt wet on stage.

gnome sane? interesting how "hag 69" hasn't responded to me, perhaps cowardice is as much a part of his persona as objectionable idiocy so clearly and typically is.
a ha ah ah ah haa, i was at home eating my dinner. something you gays could do with remembering to do every now and again.

aaaaaaaaa ha ha ha ha ha ha.

but anyway, the crrrrrrrrrrazy thing is jane and stephen are both awesome and i know for sure if they met at a party, they'd be NBF's in a second. as for you, brian cuntlip, you will never be anyone's GBF. how does that feel?

i had a weird dream last night... vinnie was an army general, leading an army of ronan jacksons, wheelses and RSJ's into battle... it wasn't clear who or what the opposition was but the noise coming out of vinnie and his minions was really really draining and pointless.

(ronan and wheels - i am truely sorry for revealing this dream. i don't know why but in my mind, you are linked with vinnie in quite a profound way. i'm still trying to work it out.)

Well done everyone, continue to fill out your respective repetitive roles on the internet. Especially those of you who only come on to say everyone else is boring and thick and always do the same things. I like the irony of that.

Keep it up!

Ok

Another day, just like any other
out of the blue, it turned to horror
How could they? Why would they?
The innocents suffered hell's inferno
An senseless act that goes unforgotten
How could they? They will pay.

[Chorus]
When the Eagle Cries [5x]

Out of the ashes came a tempted vengeance,
but we are focused, we seek redemption
we are free, we'll stay free
All they've done, is make us stronger
The sleeping giant, is asleep no longer
If need be, we'll die free

[Chorus]
When the Eagle Cries (blood will flow)
When the Eagle Cries (for freedom's fight)
When the Eagle Cries (we love us all)
When the Eagle Cries (we'll sacrifice)
When the Eagle Cries

When the Eagle Cries (blood will flow)
When the Eagle Cries they made us stronger (for freedoms fight)
When the Eagle Cries we'll sacrifice (we love us all)
When the Eagle Cries for freedom's fight (we'll sacrifice)
When the Eagle Cries

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back