Do single women still exist?? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
whay the A?

The puritans used to insist that women who were un-chaste advertised the fact by embroidering an A (for adulteress) on their clothes, thus advertising them so that men would know where to go for some easy fun*

*this last bit is not strictly true, but was a likely side-effect.

DragQueenMonkey.jpg

I just shook my yoghurt carton. I realised too late that it sounds like wankin. Everyone on the other side of the office partitions has gone silent…....

What must they think of me??

All the single women are in Brazil.

23_latin_120x120.gif

I keep getting notes about nude women in Kildare.

On a side note: May all the single women are home eating ice cream because they don't have anything to wear due to the current awful fashion trend?

Maybe it’s just me but I have noticed lately this weird split in how people (men & women) judge a woman’s appearance with regard to weight. Generally skinny women are good looking despite their (maybe plain) face and large women generally have cute faces despite the extra pounds on the body (especially the chest). It’s the girls in the middle that get the real backlash. Like girls that might hold an extra 10 to 20 pounds but have a normal ‘rack’ are super lazy because they could be thin but don’t bother and if they have a pretty face it is even more despicable that they don’t rise to the occasion and lose the weight. Just something I’ve noticed lately. I am just typing aloud.

I just shook my yoghurt carton. I realised too late that it sounds like wankin. Everyone on the other side of the office partitions has gone silent…....

What must they think of me??

man, i was shaking up a Yop one day whilst hiding in this bush in work
i didn't realise the lid wasn't on properly and my Yop went everywhere!
i wonder what people must have thought!

I keep getting notes about nude women in Kildare.

On a side note: May all the single women are home eating ice cream because they don't have anything to wear due to the current awful fashion trend?

Maybe it’s just me but I have noticed lately this weird split in how people (men & women) judge a woman’s appearance with regard to weight. Generally skinny women are good looking despite their (maybe plain) face and large women generally have cute faces despite the extra pounds on the body (especially the chest). It’s the girls in the middle that get the real backlash. Like girls that might hold an extra 10 to 20 pounds but have a normal ‘rack’ are super lazy because they could be thin but don’t bother and if they have a pretty face it is even more despicable that they don’t rise to the occasion and lose the weight. Just something I’ve noticed lately. I am just typing aloud.
you confuse me lady.

not that difficult really

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back