smacking (2 Viewers)

La La

i drink your milkshake
it's controversial. i was smacked rarely but when i was i learned my lesson so to speak.

do you smack your sprogs?

- i dont have kids but i dont think i would smack them, i never enjoyed it when i was.

it's controversial. i was smacked rarely but when i was i learned my lesson so to speak.

and now you're here trying to justify the years of smacking you have planned for future generations... the cycle of violence continues

and now you're here trying to justify the years of smacking you have planned for future generations... the cycle of violence continues

and where was I doing that? read my first post again, bernard :)

what i meant to say was that on rare occasions my parents did smack me and i wouldnt repeat those offences again (in front of them ayway)

but that said i wouldnt do it to my own child

- i dont have kids but i dont think i would smack them, i never enjoyed it when i was.

I'm not a parent as you know but anyone who smacks their kids deserves a smack in the mouth.

I was threatened with the wooden spoon by my mam mostly, so I'd run behind my Dad for protection

did me no harm

and where was I doing that? read my first post again, bernard :)

what i meant to say was that on rare occasions my parents did smack me and i wouldnt repeat those offences again (in front of them ayway)

but that said i wouldnt do it to my own child

so what you're saying is, violence is the only way

i only ask because im reading a new story about a smacking ban that has just been introduced in new zealand, and hundreds of parents are protesting it!
craxy.

Did. Only about 3 times though when he was younger. 3 slaps on the arse each time. Never did it anger or frustration.
He's 11.5 now and can't detect any ill effects.

i've never had anyone adequately explain to me why the only people you're legally allowed strike without their permission are kids.

That's 'cause they can't. The arguement that you learn your lesson is no excuse for hitting someone that's defenseless and less than half one's size. Sure we may aswell settle all arguements with a fight to the death.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back