College courses Vs Current situation (1 Viewer)

totally need a sekr1t handshake, or maybe goats.
i'll spare yis the map. it's off clonskeagh road but not beside the bank, about twice as far from the main library as the sports centre. very pretty this time of year, big fuckoff masonic buildings and stuff.

how about instead of a handshake,we just walk up and punch each other?
ah know the architecture corner alright,it is very pretty.

Going to Uni in September to do Computer Sciene. The only reason I'm doing it is cause its just a natural progression from the subjects I do at school. I dont have much interest in them really just other than I find them easier than other. I actually dont have an interest in any course really. I hope it isnt a waste of four years

Anyone else on Thumped in UCC? I'm doing Biochem sciences, 1st year. Tis a grand auld spot, or so it seems so far.
On the 'ending up doing something else' subject, I've decided to audition for the next Dramat production but I've been given dire warnings not to do the same thing as my uncle: drop out of a respectable degree and get a scholarship to study drama in Paris, and end up as an actor with constant work but fuck all money. And an ickle baby.

ucd is a concrete jungle. played a gig there in the SU years ago and the crowd werent even interested. just stood up the top talking about 'what the rugger guyz wor dooing ofter, ya know'. took my first pill that night on the way back to maynooth that night. ah, good times

weill hes my mate, he's tall skinny, last year of architecture, did a year abroad in some tiny country which name escapes me. kinda quiet but a lazy sarcastic cynical humourist.

nope, but i'd probably know him to see. i'm only a wee second-year.

I am fo'sho. Tis well deadly. Also, she's in my course so I'm getting all of last year's practical answers. :)

You must have been a ded sxy 12 year old to pull a college first year.

I didn't know yer wan I'm with (snot really goin' out, really) till the start of the year. Still don't, to be honest. S'all good though!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back