What movie did you watch last night? (4 Viewers)

This, which is pretty good for a recent western. And Dwight Yoakham's directional debut.

t115927jsdw.jpg

84 charing cross road: mmm, books and letters and tinned fruit and unspoken love. aside from the loudmouth american/oh you reserved british stuff (and maybe that was of its time), this was gorgeous and really enjoyable. would watch it for either her apartment or the books alone, though.
You should go to Charing Cross road. Heaps of cracking book shops there. And it has Cafe Vergnano - the best coffee shop in all of London. Still, it's nothing on Cambridge when it comes to books.

Ah! Books. Always way better than films.

I watched:
los-tres-entierros-de-melquiades-estrada.jpg

the Three Burials of Melquiades Estrada, Directed and starring Tommy Lee Jones, and was very pleasantly surprised, as it is a very pleasant film.

Then we watched some shite called Brick,
brick.jpg
which was written well, but totaly unrealistic as it was set in 'High School' all the characters were teengars acting like 40- year old intelligence agents. AND they were all little dissaffected american bollixes. The young guy from third rock is in it, being unhappily dissaffected for the duration of the movie.

I miss darknothing. She sure was somthing.

Omen 666
- I really enjoyed this. I liked the way the remake focused on the family more than the original did. Prefer the original but as horror remakes go this was pretty decent.

The Ice Harvest
- Looked good on paper and some great scenes but it felt like the film had been edited to death.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back