BREXIT (5 Viewers)

I'm putting myself at risk here, but I think she looks like a woman you'd see on social media with a profile pic taken from a high angle with carefully applied make-up, then you actually meet the person in real life and they're, em, not what you thought they'd look like. Now I seem like the nasty person.

Unless you're all sexualising her because she's such a horrible human being. But that would YOU LOT the nasty people.

I can't stand her hateful sneer. It's based on insecurity. I wouldn't even call her evil, just stupid.

Arguably a factor of getting older

Gotta guess ol wans had the Ma horn for the likes of Michael O'Leary (Labour, not RyanAir) back in the day

Yes some people might get off on being pegged by a 6-inch stiletto heel-wearing dominatrix while being flagellated and made to say thank you, while Land of Hope and Glory plays in the background

some people

they're sick

jesus christ...
"I'm now like one of those booster rockets that has fulfilled its function. I will now be gently re-entering the atmosphere and splashing down invisibly in some corner of the Pacific."

Yes some people might get off on being pegged by a 6-inch stiletto heel-wearing dominatrix while being flagellated and made to say thank you, while Land of Hope and Glory plays in the background

some people

they're sick
i remember reading an interview with miss whiplash (the woman that british comedy movie 'personal services' was based on), who mentioned that at some charity auction, one of maggie thatcher's handbags was being auctioned. two of her clients, both tory MPs, each gave her about £800 to buy it on the understanding she'd beat them with it.
she kept the money and bought a cheap replica instead.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back