BREXIT (10 Viewers)

My mother is basically Joan Burton and can't understand why getting a woman in doesnt fix everything. My dad is blackpilled on it all and just looks into the middle distance muttering to himself about corruption anytime business or politics is raised.

The only real political rules they have would be never FF (crooks!), never FG (blueshirts!), never SF (terrorists!).

had a similar sort of talk with a friend of mine who thought that it was all fine to have finland and sweden join nato because they’re both run by women so nothing bad can happen

It's a topsy turvy world.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

How about if we all just get together and agree to give the English their empire back, along with a stirring round of applause, and a nice stiff drink?

Could we all agree to that? Because they seem a bit upset, and that's the last thing anybody wants. They are The English after all, and they won World War II so we owe them.

My mother is basically Joan Burton and can't understand why getting a woman in doesnt fix everything. My dad is blackpilled on it all and just looks into the middle distance muttering to himself about corruption anytime business or politics is raised.

The only real political rules they have would be never FF (crooks!), never FG (blueshirts!), never SF (terrorists!).

sorry to hear about your Mam being golfball mouth Burton

This lady demolished him.

lovely stuff. she's being called an antisemite on twitter now. despite successfully suing the jewish chronicle, a right wing rag no better than the daily mail, for claiming this before.

Why even vote. Just let the worst tory in existence temp for a year before the new worst tory in existence emerges.

Way less effort / global warming speedrun.

But yes shit options. I'd probably vote 'not tory' anywhooo even if starmer is prick. there's at least ten worse tories

Don't think I can vote Labour in the next election with Starmer leading. He's a two faced rat. I hate him more than I hate the Tories
Local politics are your best option. I do see it where I live. It matters more in your day to day life. And guess what, those elections use preferential voting.

I think it's clear that the Corbyn and Sanders things were always longshots in systems specifically designed to stop them.

The sad truth seems to be that you have to be Thatcher or fucking Lenin to get anywhere: the right people at the right time with a huge base of support ready to take action when a historical situation presents itself... which yeah, all starts local.

Here's hoping the climate can hold out long enough!

But anyway, when thinking of whether or not you should vote for Starmer for the greater good, ask yourself, what would Alex from Blur do?

But anyway, when thinking of whether or not you should vote for Starmer for the greater good, ask yourself, what would Alex from Blur do?

Is he the one who makes cheeses?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back