Coronavirus: Better Call Sol - CORONAMANIA (17 Viewers)

I’m also technically on zero, though I had one ‘bad cold’ and one ‘food poisoning’ over the last few months that seem... iffy. but no positive tests.
Same here.

My poor daughter is very unwell with LC. I can't even bring myself to type it out.
She is only 15,vaccinated and barely had any symptoms at the time of infection.

i've no kids, so much easier for me to have avoided it.
I’ve three small kids and the crèche and school have been riddled with it but none of them have tested positive at any stage of antigens or PCRs. In our extended families, only one person has had it and that was back in the OG 2020 outbreak. I’ve been regularly testing for about a year and nothing. The guy in the car park of the local testing centre says hello to me every time I turn up.

I haven't had it yet. I didn't get it when my wife had it a few weeks ago. We think the 2 kids may have had it the week before she got it as well. I have no idea how I escaped. About 7 negative antigens and a negative PCR while my wife was positive, no symptoms, apart from exhaustion from trying to run the show whole everyone was under the weather.

Is contact tracing still thing? Avril got a text saying she was a close contact and to book a test with a link.

Not really convinced and cant find anything really so suspicious but concerned because of Eoin.

Only for Eoin I we wouldn't query at all.
I think we are gonna ignore it,haven't seen anyone really outside of work and family for ages

Parents in law both positive. They were careful to the point of madness during the worst of this business. They seem to be doing fine though.

I did antigen this morning and it seemed negative. Went to put it in the bin a few hours later and there was a light pink positive line, apparently it's grand but I'm out of tests again so going to grab some first thing.

My aunt has it, she's in her 80;s.

Seems to be doing well, finding the isolating in the nursing home tougher than the being sick part at the moment.

Amazing how confident people in the family seem to be that she'll be ok compared to if she had caught it 2 years ago.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back