BREXIT (10 Viewers)

Except for that one guy of course

skynews-corbyn-starmer-labour_5154155.jpg

The attempts to ratchet up criminalization of protesting over there seems like something worth keeping an eye on:
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

who the hell is leaking all this shite. It must be someone very much in the inner circle. Gove, or maybe Shitty Patel, who doesn't like the fact that she got in trouble for not being as big a cunt as she could be.

who the hell is leaking all this shite. It must be someone very much in the inner circle. Gove, or maybe Shitty Patel, who doesn't like the fact that she got in trouble for not being as big a cunt as she could be.

The photo of the garden drinks from late Spring/early summer that came out last night was apparently taken from Number 11. So Sunak, or his people may have taken the photo.

Teh sentence I find the most hard to swallow in that is

The south is more sectarian than the north. The south is full of perpetual grievance. Ten years ago my relatives from 'the south' (I am also from there, but actually southern) would turn white at the concept of going to Belfast, only to return a decade later and go 'it's not that bad'.

Hard to find his centre in that - The cafflick/Irish identifying population of NI always live under the hammer of voting being almost meaningless, but it only becomes a grievance when the same could be a possibility for the protestants. It's more a 'I'm very comfortable with the current sectarianism tnx'?

Joe Brolly, who grew up not a million miles from me saying the same thing but with more eloquence.

Joe Brolly, who grew up not a million miles from me saying the same thing but with more eloquence.

The Finucanes lived about 10 minutes walk from me, I actually went to a nursery school when I was about 4 that must have been about 4 doors away from their house. I would have been in school with John Finucane except that my da taught at 'the other school' so I went there instead (ironically, the one Gerry Adams went to, and I think Pat Finucane went there too before he eventually ended up in North Belfast).

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back