Coronavirus: Better Call Sol - CORONAMANIA (11 Viewers)

I got my first dose on Wednesday.

When getting the bus to head back, big tall maskless guy comes on and decides that despite the a lot of empty seats, to take the seat in front and leaning the seat back into my space. (it had a good bit above the top of the seat)

I had to change seats because of it

I got my first dose on Wednesday.

When getting the bus to head back, big tall maskless guy comes on and decides that despite the a lot of empty seats, to take the seat in front and leaning the seat back into my space. (it had a good bit above the top of the seat)

I had to change seats because of it

should have shat on him

Getting the second half of my vaccination horsed into me tomorrow. Can't wait, with a caveat that the 1st jab wiped me out, and I'm meant to have started a course of antibiotics for a tooth infection.
Antibiotics always wreck me, so not willing to mix it with vax side effects. Still, CAN'T BLEEDIN' WAIT.
Any update on this vaccine+antibiotics thing? Can you do both? I'm getting my second dose tomorrow morning and I'm going to the dentist in the afternoon.

The sisters husband had an infected tooth last week, not long after his second jab. I bet Pfizer is owned by dentists.

Any update on this vaccine+antibiotics thing? Can you do both? I'm getting my second dose tomorrow morning and I'm going to the dentist in the afternoon.

The sisters husband had an infected tooth last week, not long after his second jab. I bet Pfizer is owned by dentists.
I read up that it was totally fine to mix 'em, so I did and felt absolutely fine, pretty much nothing more than a slightly sore arm if I put pressure on it.

Japan's just declared a state of emergency, and banned alcohol sales.
Which seems a bit cruel, just piling it on like that.

If there's anything you need in an emergency, it's clearly alcohol.

no to vaccines is trending on twitter so I had a look there. SMH

Twitter is getting dodgy like that.

They don't do trending by numbers now - there was some antivax nonsense trending today on 1100 tweets, #englandfans trending on 45000 - I've seen this a few times where niche shit like - I mean it isn't really anywhere near trending but they are making headlines of it because it causes rows/engagement

Twitter is getting dodgy like that.

They don't do trending by numbers now - there was some antivax nonsense trending today on 1100 tweets, #englandfans trending on 45000 - I've seen this a few times where niche shit like - I mean it isn't really anywhere near trending but they are making headlines of it because it causes rows/engagement
I believe their algorithm has, for a long time, been making things trend with low numbers which are new or uncommonly used.

Anyway, the Dutch appear to have opened up too soon/too fast/some combination of things,

I believe their algorithm has, for a long time, been making things trend with low numbers which are new or uncommonly used.

Anyway, the Dutch appear to have opened up too soon/too fast/some combination of things,

laughed out loud at the idea of MM of LV actually apologising for their ineptitude and basically lying to people. Almost unimaginable

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back