Coronavirus: Better Call Sol - CORONAMANIA (2 Viewers)

ann post

Solutions
Never heard him ( knowingly) there are many mainstream or pop or whatever bands I've no idea about. I am very happy about that.

In a twist of fate, I was driving after i posted this and the radio was A: wishing him a happy birthday and B: playing two songs back to back - anywhoo @magicbastarder 's synopsis checks out. Really not my thing, kinda what pop sounds like in my nightmares.

magicbastarder

Website
stroma.org
decided to give the HSE helpline a shout - am two days past when i'd have been due to receive the second shot, and had heard nothing. they said they can escalate when it goes past 5 days late. i may wander over to the helix tomorrow and do my best 'oliver' impression with a plaintive 'please sir, can i have some more'

thumped

chronic procrastinator
Staff member
Since 1999
Solutions
Website
thumped.com
decided to give the HSE helpline a shout - am two days past when i'd have been due to receive the second shot, and had heard nothing. they said they can escalate when it goes past 5 days late. i may wander over to the helix tomorrow and do my best 'oliver' impression with a plaintive 'please sir, can i have some more'
What does vaccine3.HSE.ie say?

taubstumm

Supporter
Website
www.kvt.red
He's so bad at it though. All this "Tory sleaze" shit as well. Just say corruption you twat.

He’s already a relic. stuck being a 2001-style party leader in a 2021 world. johnson is a snake but at least he understands his own environment. starmer is just sort of... cringe.

anyway, England is a strange country. forza italia, woop woop woop! all is forgiven, schillaci, just sink them on sunday

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Activity

Loading…

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest posts

Trending Threads

Latest threads