Coronavirus: Better Call Sol - CORONAMANIA (4 Viewers)

The talk of the transmissiblity of Delta has been getting to me a bit. It's probably just paranoia but I've been feeling like I'm in a race against time for jab 2.

Probably related to my activities in the last wee while being a bit more living with Covidy then at any point in the last 15 months. Probably should just ease back from that for a few more weeks till I get my next dose, should be due it in the next 2 weeks.

The talk of the transmissiblity of Delta has been getting to me a bit. It's probably just paranoia but I've been feeling like I'm in a race against time for jab 2.

Probably related to my activities in the last wee while being a bit more living with Covidy then at any point in the last 15 months. Probably should just ease back from that for a few more weeks till I get my next dose, should be due it in the next 2 weeks.
Yeah I've kind of had a bit of the same feeling, sort of thinking "Fuck I may just stay in the house and do fuck all for the next two and a half weeks or so"

So same as the last year and a half then

could be, to create a massive protective bubble, like.

But apparently there's huge resistance to it over there. The locals aren't happy about it happening.

Yeah, unfortunately the contract they signed with the IOC says that only the IOC has the power to cancel the games.

Fucking mental shit.

Yeah, unfortunately the contract they signed with the IOC says that only the IOC has the power to cancel the games.

Fucking mental shit.
I guess I don't completely understand the economics of the Olympics, but the IOC give the impression of being at least as corrupt as FIFA. Wanting any involvement with these cunts, let alone competing to host the games, and effectively give them the power to ransom your own country back to you, seems dubious.

Fucking stupid cunt neighbour of my girlfriend, who has been having people in the entire fucking time e-mailed the apartment block's management company earlier to let them know he has it.

He had people in last night.

His flatmate was seen heading out to work today.

At least his flat is entered from a different side of the block, with a different door, to hers.

They're in adjacent flats. I hope the contact Taacing app doesn't ping her phone.

Fucking stupid cunt neighbour of my girlfriend, who has been having people in the entire fucking time e-mailed the apartment block's management company earlier to let them know he has it.

He had people in last night.

His flatmate was seen heading out to work today.

At least his flat is entered from a different side of the block, with a different door, to hers.

They're in adjacent flats. I hope the contact Taacing app doesn't ping her phone.

Well thankfully it appears I've been misinformed. It's not the fucking stupid cunt, the person we heard it from got the apartment number wrong. The lad who has it is an alright fella, sensible enough. Probably unlucky as he's seemed to be careful for the last year.

Bummer that it has finally got into her apartment block though. Still a different entrance to hers.

I guess I don't completely understand the economics of the Olympics, but the IOC give the impression of being at least as corrupt as FIFA. Wanting any involvement with these cunts, let alone competing to host the games, and effectively give them the power to ransom your own country back to you, seems dubious.

Having done London and Sochi, yes. The IOC is a mess that relies on telling people "ohh but it's for the Olympics1 It's historic and stuff."
Endless money and no cop on at all.

I have a couple of mates out in Tokyo fitting a tv studio. They seem to be having a great time. Or at least they were. I wonder will they get to watch the games with no regular annoying fans.

a nearly 14 fold increase in cases in the netherlands, in 13 days.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back