Coronavirus: Better Call Sol - CORONAMANIA (8 Viewers)

Are they not saying that the paramedic will try to resuscitate you but if it doesn't work then that's it, you're not getting into hospital?
that seems to be exactly what they're saying - the quoted tweet says 'if an EMT paramedic cannot resuscitate a heart beat' - so they do attempt CPR but cannot toot sweet it to the hospital with you if that fails.

In all seriousness though, we have one mate who's gone to a friends house for the NY, fully knowing that they've tested positive. We shan't be seeing her for a while.

Another friend has moved in with her mum. Fair enough, she was going mental on her own, but her mum tested positive, and her mum has a bunch of foster kids.

I'd like to think I'm not friends with idiots, but....

My brother's father in law had a cyst/tumour removed from his bowel nine days ago. Nine days after he first went to the gp with complaints. Which is an impressive turnaround. He got home yesterday, and found out hours later he'd tested positive, there had been an outbreak on his ward.

My brother's father in law had a cyst/tumour removed from his bowel nine days ago. Nine days after he first went to the gp with complaints. Which is an impressive turnaround. He got home yesterday, and found out hours later he'd tested positive, there had been an outbreak on his ward.
fucks sake, best of luck to him

and yet more. my mother in law has been avoiding a friend of hers for months, because said friend has been lax to the point of contempt about being sensible. despite being in her 70s and a lifelong smoker, and married to a man with COPD.

anyway, she had 19 people around for christmas dinner. two have tested positive in the last couple of days.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

According to this lengthy thread it's more like 5,000 cases in the last 24h- there doesn't seem to be enough capacity to actually verify the number of cases that are testing positive. That figure would surpass the UK on a per capita basis...

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

What does this mean? Irelands doing worse than the UK? That hasn't been the case at any point this whole time.
Numbers is confusing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back