Minor complaints thread (45 Viewers)

i thought today was only monday

what happened to monday? how is it tuesday? i needed that day to do the thing i keep putting off and still amn't doing even though i'm also free today. now i can't do it because i'm discouraged at having missed a day

Dunnes Stores these days, wtf?

Items are grouped by designer instead of by type. If you want to by a bowl you can't just cast your eye over them all in one glance, you have to traipse around the shop to each designer's area in order to see the full range of bowls on offer. Fucked up.

Items are grouped by designer instead of by type. If you want to by a bowl you can't just cast your eye over them all in one glance, you have to traipse around the shop to each designer's area in order to see the full range of bowls on offer. Fucked up.

Get you and your designer bowls.

hardware chain stores do this too. Its stupid and annoying. like effectively its 'by price' because they've tiered the brands (which probably all come from the exact same factory) but if you want to compare 4 brands of hammer you do have to walk about with three hammers for a bit.

#stupid #annoying

I went to bed earlier than usual last night in order to have a good sleep but I woke up earlier than usual this morning because I needed to pee. I was too sleepy and tired to get up and go to the bathroom immediately and by the time I eventually did get up and go I was too awake to go back to sleep so I did not get a good sleep after all. Foiled again.

:(

I went to bed earlier than usual last night in order to have a good sleep but I woke up earlier than usual this morning because I needed to pee. I was too sleepy and tired to get up and go to the bathroom immediately and by the time I eventually did get up and go I was too awake to go back to sleep so I did not get a good sleep after all. Foiled again.

:(
This happens to me regularly.

Got sent the wrong guitar part.
I decided to go with a dealer in the U.K. And that's after i got a cheaper quote directly from the manufacturer in the USA.
I decided to go the the UK dealer coz he knocked a few quid off after I told him how much dearer it would be from him, also its shorter shipping time And he seemed really helpful. And the item was in stock.
Told him exactly what I wanted and blammo, moron sends me the wrong part.
Half of me believes he did it on purpose to stall because he was maybe out of stock.

The same half of me thinks i should've gone with the manufacturer because it turns out it'd probably end up arriving the same time
As the uk one after all, And be a little cheaper

Credit Union rang me today to tell me im 6 weeks in arrears.
apparently they have no record of me filling in a standing order form. which i most definitely fucking did. there goes my saturday morning lie-in and all my wages

Fuckin neighbour around the back using a circular saw since 9am , prick! He was at this every evening the last couple of weeks too - like what the actual fuck is he making ? A whole new house or something?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back