Your work situation (3 Viewers)

Some honkey just dumped a load of work on my desk after I've already tuned out for the day.

I was on the home straight.

Temperature in my office is just right at the moment but I know the woman who sits opposite me will turn down the aircon any minute now. She’s always complaining about being cold. Ridiculous.

Temperature in my office is just right at the moment but I know the woman who sits opposite me will turn down the aircon any minute now. She’s always complaining about being cold. Ridiculous.
Women wha? Set up a mens only office where you only do manly work and have the temperature at the correct MANLY temperature:

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/08/04/science/chilly-at-work-a-decades-old-formula-may-be-to-blame.html

(i'm the very same though, my team is mostly wimmen and they always have the heating up too high for me)

Ah I have a spare room...but it's small and cramped and a shit place to work. I've used it in the past but now I hate even being in there. If I had a good PC I might reconsider though. Anyway....this heat..wha'?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back