Minor complaints thread (29 Viewers)

I don't want to go back to wiping my hole with jax roll.

It's barbaric
tumblr_llaj7kKyg81qclvq3.gif

Yes, but surely this just redistributes a lot of the mud into your garden or on to your porch, or even the street outside, meanwhile leaving the entire area a bit of a damp, soggy mess?
No way hose A.

The debris gets sent southwards , the first attempt or two can be a bit wet n wild alright but once you've got your groove it's all 100% copacetic.

No more Klingons on the starboard bow.

Isn't a quick blast while in the shower enough? (Well, apart from the normal wiping of course).
Having a shower every time you have a complicated situation to deal with,which for me is roughly 50% of the time, top of the head ballpark guesstimate, is out of the question. I'd be in and out of the shower like something out of Riverdance.

Lookit ,I'm putting yous all wide here. It's a major lifehack.

There are none so blind as them that refuse to have a goosey gander

Awareness. That's where I am at.

Having a shower every time you have a complicated situation to deal with,which for me is roughly 50% of the time, top of the head ballpark guesstimate, is out of the question. I'd be in and out of the shower like something out of Riverdance.

Lookit ,I'm putting yous all wide here. It's a major lifehack.

There are none so blind as them that refuse to have a goosey gander

Awareness. That's where I am at.

Flew all the way to Turkey, but the real journey of discovery was to your own bum.

You can't beat a holiday where you come back different than when you left.

I like to spend at least five minutes in the shower, plenty of time for a good clean.
Maybe you need more fibre if you're having so many complicated situations?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back