Staying off the drink (3 Viewers)

First I've been able to achieve (well frequency if not so much quantity).

latter not so much

Maybe try and get yourself more than a few days on the dry and have an honest examination of your your life and alcohol's role in it.
You'll think differently with it out of your system completely.

"you look like you're trying to stay off the drink. would you like a drink?"

paper-clip-dentist1.jpeg

I've cut down an awful lot. No midweek pints, and often no weekend pints either. Can't really handle it the same way anymore, two drinks and I'm zzzzzz.

My ability is about the same now as when I was 18, I'm just less willing to allow days be written off to hangovers.

I don't like going out at all. I don't mind drinking at gigs or parties, but going out doesn't appeal to me. If anyone wants to drink gin in my house with me tho then im in

That's the thing I really hate. Only it's not just a single day of productivity lost anymore :( In saying that, I still really like going out, I just choose my nights carefully
I was never one of those people who "don't get hangovers" but I haven't gotten to the multiple day hangovers yet. I'm hoping I can just will them out of existence.

I was never one of those people who "don't get hangovers" but I haven't gotten to the multiple day hangovers yet. I'm hoping I can just will them out of existence.
It's more a general tiredness that spreads out over a couple of days. I hate that
I don't like going out at all. I don't mind drinking at gigs or parties, but going out doesn't appeal to me. If anyone wants to drink gin in my house with me tho then im in
Drinking at home and movies is 100 times better than going out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back