Minor Pleasures (12 Viewers)

I've been sick for about a week and a half now, so I feel like I really need the rest. Plus moving house, so just really bad timing.

Well, you probably wouldn't fully enjoy if you're not 100%.

I'm only 50/50 that I'm actually gonna go cause I'm still feeling a bit weak after being sick yesterday. I'm booked in for a haircut in this amazing place though and I reckon that might tip me over into going.

Oh and Goblin are playing.

I'm only 50/50 that I'm actually gonna go cause I'm still feeling a bit weak after being sick yesterday. I'm booked in for a haircut in this amazing place though and I reckon that might tip me over into going.

NO BIG DEAL, JUST GOBLIN LIKE.

Saw them at last year's screening of Dawn of the Dead in Smithfield

Great night

28ff5d4f3b919d824ad0b882357103e6.jpg

That was the one. Not the original line up though, unfortunately. So I have an album full of session musician's autographs

That was the one. Not the original line up though, unfortunately. So I have an album full of session musician's autographs

Those guys probably played on that Daemonia record though. I got to meet Maurizio Guarini after a Q&A at that show in Krakow. He's a bit of a hero of mine. Played synthesizer on a lot of great scores with people like Fabio Frizzi and Pino Donaggio.

Users who are viewing this thread

• ilovehoovering
Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back