If I owned a pub I would... (1 Viewer)

I dont really get it, but apparently it cant be classified as an Irish pub without at least one of them.

A friend once asked (against my advice) for a screwdriver at one of those hardware store pubs. Almost get himself thrown out.

I think his argument was "I can't not do this"

The pub thingy is still going at a bit slow, but I think that might just be Tipperary time. The builders haven't started yet, but we're all hoping to have the place going by about the end of November.
I've picked out the color for my room, so that's really the most difficult part over with.

So, is it mostly cosmetic construction work that's being done?

A friend once asked (against my advice) for a screwdriver at one of those hardware store pubs.

ElectricScrewdriver_L1.jpg

or

Screw_Driver_display.jpg

question.png

There's a fake ass hardware/pub on Wicklow St. nowadays called Mary's or something. Ludicrously amazingly ersatz.

Yeah Ever Ready signs or any sorta old grimy hardwarey stuff seems kinda popular with the auld fake/authentic Irish pubs. There's a pub in Omagh that bought a load of old stock from a local hardware and also has 1970s comics pinned to the wall. I want to read the damn things.

There's a pub in Omagh that bought a load of old stock from a local hardware and also has 1970s comics pinned to the wall. I want to read the damn things.

This is all the rage these days, The Thomas House, The Pint, now this

Looks great though, in fairness

Well yes, there is that. What pub is it? Must make a stop off next time I'm passing though

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back