Minor complaints thread (29 Viewers)

:(

My shortest period of employment lasted 2 days. I walked out because the boss was a complete wanker that thought she could bully me. Ha.

I did this once when I was 17. Was doing some ~illegal bar work~ and the manager was a real bully to the younger girls. One day he made me cry, and instead of feeling bad, kept leaning in further and screaming in my face. I kicked him in the shin and told him to fuck himself and walked out, because I was a classy teenager. Actually, it was completely and utterly out of character for me but he was a right old bastard.

Have any of you been fired for misdeeds? I haven't, i left one job under a bit of a cloud though.

Kind of forced out of my last job but did get a good settlement. The last letter from the personnel officer was so nice you wouldn't believe what had gone on before that.

once while working in a cinema i got a had a really unpleasant woman call me up to make a booking. i entered her details in the system as Bitchface McGee. i got snared by the owner when she called back and got through to him. i was sacked and then re-hired a week later cos they needed the staff.

one year i came back from travelling and i was desperate for work. my friend was a fry cook in eddie rockets. he got ame a job as a kitchen porter. one of the lads was showing me the ropes on my first day. he took me out to the grease traps and told me i'd have to clean them once a week. i took one look inside and asked if i could go on my lunch. didn't come back. my friend understandably went nuts.

I spent ages doing a tedious assignment before christmas, the results were posted last week and I got 0 because i forgot to submit the fucking thing. Have to repeat it in the summer now :(

one year i came back from travelling and i was desperate for work. my friend was a fry cook in eddie rockets. he got ame a job as a kitchen porter. one of the lads was showing me the ropes on my first day. he took me out to the grease traps and told me i'd have to clean them once a week. i took one look inside and asked if i could go on my lunch. didn't come back. my friend understandably went nuts.

I once got a job in mcdonalds - went through the induction etc, during which the manager took every opertunity possible to slag me for looking like a hippy (which I did at the time). i managed to get another job before I was due to start, so I didnt turn up for my first shift in McD's and came in the next day and told him i wouldnt be able to start work as my father had died.
I still feel bad about doing that...talk about tempting fate.

I had my pay rate dropped from 15 to 8 euro an hour while they pretended they were giving me labouring rather than fitting work which clearly wasn't the case.

Mine was about four years ago, I left the end of that week and moved back home for around two years.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back