Minor complaints thread (13 Viewers)

i'd one did something like that. there was a dodgy connection between the battery and dashboard. also if a car battery discharges enough, it chemically can't recover with a regular jump or quick charge.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Could it be a security/electronics issue? Sometimes with my car I have to do a weird sequence of things to unlock it every now and then.

starter motor. give it a few whacks with a hammer.

loaned a taxi driver a lump hammer from the van for this purpose. he asked me to turn the key while he whacked it. wouldn't work but i blame the c.350,000 miles on the clock.
Anthony; is your car maybe due an oil change? my van was overdue and blew out its timing belt last week. expensive procrastination.

I've dealt with the hammer on starting motor thing before but that was on an old mini where you could actually see the starting motor. This sounds weirldy electronic, just a click. An oil change? maybe. Not that long since it was serviced.

My boss walks around the office with no shoes on. It wrecks my head.
I loathe the sound of his socked feet pounding the floor.

No shoes!!! minging.

wearing shoes is way more unhygenic and unhealthy. your feet can't breathe. feet smell because you wear shoes. i would love to not wear shoes at work.

C'mon now. Slippers at the very least.

socks or open sandals. whats the big deal. its a bit like being made wear gloves all day is it not?

oh and also, all you people who live in cities and walk through rain soaked streets with dogshit and puke and blood and car oil and then wear those same shoes all day in an enclosed enviroment, has anyone ever mentioned that to you?

socks or open sandals. whats the big deal. its a bit like being made wear gloves all day is it not?

oh and also, all you people who live in cities and walk through rain soaked streets with dogshit and puke and blood and car oil and then wear those same shoes all day in an enclosed enviroment, has anyone ever mentioned that to you?

One verruca and you'll change your tune. And you know how much I despise dog shit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back