Minor complaints thread (17 Viewers)

Doesnt matter. He was offered his first choice and now Maynooth's responsibility, not mine.

There’s a girl I work with. She’s not my boss as such but she’s higher up the food chain than me. Every time I ask her something she smiles at me like I’m a little kid. It’s really annoying.

People calling me "hun" (short for "Honey") when they have no business doing so. Seems to happen mostly in text messages in fairness. Normal standards of decency obviously dont apply to texts.

Trying to study but I've no will power and just keep playing mopey songs instead.
Damn you brain!

i just spent a day tracing the wiring looms to fit the stereo of my car. everything is reading perfectly on the meter but the stupid fucking stereo wont fucking work. well it worked splendidly for twenty minutes and then decided to retire when i removed the key from the ignition. just flases a stupid little light every four seconds now. every point on the loom is reading perfectly (12v or 4ohms). everything else on that loom is working. fuck this anyways.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back