"scumbags... skangers... knackers" (1 Viewer)

hypothetically speaking, its potentially possible a vague likelyhood that he bribed the fuck out of everyone involved.

I've got nothing against real life dubs. ex culchies moving to dublin who live in constant hatred of any possible reminder of life outside dublin and dublin greater, particularly those who harbor a resentment for irish culture in general in case it betrays their new found sophistication are the ones i'm racist against.

Being a bogger is a state of mind. Boggers support Quinn, they want to shove their leprechaun lingo down your throat, their diddley eidle music*, their conservative sexual "morals". Fuck them! Ethnically cleanse them!

Thats what I';m against, I stand with the civilised culchies. I';m still glad I took out Dublin cutizenship though.

*By this I mean their bog trotting ceile music not Trad or Folk.

Yeah lets just turn a blind eye to what is pretty much the cancer of modern Irish society.

Lets lump these people in with other decent yet disadvantaged folk so they are all tarred with the same brush, just because we are too afraid to be seen as being discriminatory.

People need to stop being so fucking PC and wake the fuck up. So these people have had a tough background, boo fucking hoo. A large percentage of serial killers have been know to have suffered abuse or unstable families when young. Should we just cut them some slack because they didn't have the same chances we have? Not fucking likely.

The fact of the matter is there is a large percentage of our society who have little or no respect for anyone and seem to be pretty much allowed to do what ever they want, all while the rest of Irish society is forced to treat them like the elephant in the room. To make excuses for them because they are "disadvantaged" or whatever is so disrespectful to those who are "disadvantaged" yet still try to contribute to society, live by the laws, and most importantly treat the rest of society with respect.

Those who can't seem to do that, well I have no shame in calling them a fucking scumbag.

Sorry for the anger in this post (it's not directed at anyone here in particular) but after some of the events that transpired this weekend, this issue is a serious bone of contention for me.

I don't think the anger is in question, or indeed whom its being directed against, its the language used - VERY OFTEN incorrectly and unfairly. Plus there are far more productive ways to express yourself than calling them a scumbag on the internet. Maybe taking the time to write a post like that using actual reason is generally better. But thats my opinion. I hate those words.

http://www.irishtimes.com/newspaper/breaking/2012/0814/breaking24.html

Dude is in Dublin less than a few hours and has his locked bike stroked next to Store St Garda station

It's such a lovely city

It is yeah

However, Mr Horak said he has been shown great kindness from Irish bikers since and has been offered the loan of a replacement bike to complete the Irish leg of his trip.

“The motorcycle community has been very helpful, taking me for coffee, giving me rides to wherever I need to go, particularly Peter Bookey who is the owner and instructor at Aaron Rider Training in Dublin. I’m staying at his house in north Dublin, and he’s given me the loan of a bike for the next couple of weeks.”

Totally makes up for him having his bike worth 15 grand getting stolen.

Definitely a net win for the guy that he gets a loaner bike and some coffee instead of having his own bike. I'd say he can't believe his good fortune.

You mad, bro?

My experience is that crime of this sort is far more prevalent in Dublin. Street crime against property and person.

This kind of shit

http://www.broadsheet.ie/2012/08/14/meanwhile-in-fairview-dublin/

If you think that Dublin is on a par with everywhere else and that thieves and criminals fear the cops the same way they do in other cities, good luck to you. That has never been my experience.

HA

It's Jimmy in the states isn't it ?

Ice Cube implies jimmy would be the penis, as in "get your jimmy thicker, with St. Ides malt liquor".

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Dude is in Dublin less than a few hours and has his locked bike stroked next to Store St Garda station

Some people are into that sort of thing.

I'd forgotten all about this

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back