What movie did you watch last night? (6 Viewers)

I_Spit_on_your_Grave.jpg

I spit on your grave (remake) 4/10, the revenge killings are ridiculously ott

The Guard!

Maybe not quite the highly decorated movie all those reviews would have you believe, but still plenty of hilarious lines, and some unexpected but very welcome sensitive moments. At times the script verged on Killinaskully (especially from the other Guards) and the English criminal was straight out of Guy Ritchie, but Brendan Gleeson was immense!

Also saw Juno on the telly. Forgot how much I liked that film.

It's good, but what's with all the blue lens flares in it all the time though?

71hXATJUwXL._AA1130_.jpg

Thai stunt people kicking the fuck out of each other. Action is great, plot is non existent (they try and shovel some in anyway).

10710810-Viva%20Riva!-poster

A Congolese film, although no one drinks Um Bongo in the whole film. A bunch of Angolan gangsters chasing a lad who's stolen a shipment of oil that they had already stolen. Pretty good.

Also there is a massive Kerrygold ad taking up the whole screen at one point.

The%2BLost%2BBladesman%2B%25282011%2529.jpg

Donnie Yen back in Three Kingdoms China, this time with a higher action : patriotic waffle ratio. Jiang Wen plays Cao Cao a lot more subtly than the evil asshole portrayal he's usually given. Directed by the lads who made Infernal Affairs.

maniacop3.jpg

Not up to much.

beginners_movie_poster.jpg

This was an interesting story, brilliantly acted, although it dragged in parts and felt very long. Plus the Frenchie is cute but too damn French

10710810-Viva%20Riva!-poster

A Congolese film, although no one drinks Um Bongo in the whole film. A bunch of Angolan gangsters chasing a lad who's stolen a shipment of oil that they had already stolen. Pretty good.

Also there is a massive Kerrygold ad taking up the whole screen at one point.

I beat you to this one a good few pages back. My review was something like 'Loads of ridin and stuff'

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back