In defence of hipsters (8 Viewers)

Chewy.jpg

this pricks from dublin apparently,if anyone comes across him administer a swift kick to the balls followed by elbows to the head,i want blood.
I is John - your right of course,ahab.

I wouldnt put me worst record on that poxy looking record player

I like his skipper's hat. Although no self-respecting skipper would wear a hawaiian shirt and and no socks :/

I think it's all down to the trousers

although of course there's no helping some people

plaid-hipsters.jpeg

I like his skipper's hat. Although no self-respecting skipper would wear a hawaiian shirt and and no socks :/

Not so sure about that, no socks is probably common enough behaviour among seafaring types if they're going to be getting their feet wet. No one wants to be wearing wet socks like.

the important thing is not to stand out,blacks and greys are good.also,simple clothes with no adornments on them.
i wish i had the hips to be a hipster. i just like an old, fat ugly cunt with a grudge, but my hate can be just as pure. it really can. fat girls in docs wearing primitives t-shirts...i hate you all.

Chewy.jpg

this pricks from dublin apparently,if anyone comes across him administer a swift kick to the balls followed by elbows to the head,i want blood.
I is John - your right of course,ahab.[/QUOTE

I've seen him in the Bernard Shaw in them exact clothes, although he also had a cricket jumper on over the shirt. Bit of a sleaze iirc.

I do like his deck shoes though. I'm too poor to afford them. My Dad used to buy me them for school

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back