What movie did you watch last night? (20 Viewers)

Up In The Air.

8/10 for a Hollywood movie.

Deciding between a HK flick or a French flick for tonight.

May go French crime, though HK comedy is always tempting.

Too many movies, not enough time.

May also watch a personal fave again: Cold Fever.

So flipping class that.

I watched

Kisses
kisses%20poster.jpg

Whoever the fuck called this feel good needs to... reassess. But it was really really good. The kids were fantastic in it.

&

Flashbacks of a Fool
qs1lad.jpg

OK.

Not that I disagree with your over all review of the film I for me it was the first time I saw female circumcision performed with an old scissors in screen 17 of Cineworld...

I would hope so. I mean it is grim but if you've seen Canibal Holocaust or Audition then it's not as shocking, by which I mean yes graphic genital mutilation not easy to look at, but the first time I saw Audition I was way more shocked. I suppose it's probably just me being a desensitised ogre though. It should be noted that

the circumcision is self inflicted which makes it much less horrific, for me any way. I'm not sure I could watch a film about the african ritual which would be and is genuinely shocking. not sure if that is a spoiler or not but hey some folks might not know anything about it.

There Will be Blood - Great
Burn After Reading - First hour was awful shite, last half hour was alright I guess.

Inglorious Basterds

inglorious-basterds3.jpg

one word; Audacious.

Major Spoiler below don't click it if you haven't seen it.

They murder Hitler for fuck sake.|..|.|..|.|..|.|..|.|..|:D:D:D:D:D:D:D Cheeky Basterd. best ending since raiders of the lost ark

telstarDVD.jpg

I watched Telstar. I thought it was going to be a music about 1960s Brittish Rock 'n Roll. Turns out it was homosexuality. In short, this movie was gay.

I watched Telstar. I thought it was going to be a music about 1960s Brittish Rock 'n Roll. Turns out it was homosexuality. In short, this movie was gay.

Reminds me of this, I saw on another forum:

While shopping in Tesco one night, I realised I'd saved a pile of money and decided to survey the DVD aisle.

While I was browsing there, an elderly couple there turned up and started rifling through the movies there.

'What about this one?' the old dear said to her husband.

'No.' He said 'My Beautiful Launderette. It's all about poofs!'

'What about this one?' the old lady said.

'No.' The old man said again. 'Cabaret - hff! Poofs again!'

'What about this one, then?' Asked the old lady, adding ' you like westerns, don't you?'

The old man looked at the case for a few seconds and said 'Yes. Let's have this one.'

And off they went to pay for their copy of Brokeback Mountain.

Reminds me of this, I saw on another forum:

While shopping in Tesco one night, I realised I'd saved a pile of money and decided to survey the DVD aisle.

While I was browsing there, an elderly couple there turned up and started rifling through the movies there.

'What about this one?' the old dear said to her husband.

'No.' He said 'My Beautiful Launderette. It's all about poofs!'

'What about this one?' the old lady said.

'No.' The old man said again. 'Cabaret - hff! Poofs again!'

'What about this one, then?' Asked the old lady, adding ' you like westerns, don't you?'

The old man looked at the case for a few seconds and said 'Yes. Let's have this one.'

And off they went to pay for their copy of Brokeback Mountain.

I group homosexually themed films in the same lot as chick flicks... as in they are awful awful films.

I just don't see the point in making a whole movie about two men having butt sex, but maybe that's because I'm not gay. At any rate I can't see the point of watching "In Her Shoes" or "Beaches" either, maybe because I am not a girl.

Don't get me wrong I don't like action films either. I was just hoping to see a film about 1960s brittish rock and roll. This movie was 10% that and 90% gay gay love. I would have prefered the opposite.

I group homosexually themed films in the same lot as chick flicks... as in they are awful awful films.

I just don't see the point in making a whole movie about two men having butt sex, but maybe that's because I'm not gay. At any rate I can't see the point of watching "In Her Shoes" or "Beaches" either, maybe because I am not a girl.

Don't get me wrong I don't like action films either. I was just hoping to see a film about 1960s brittish rock and roll. This movie was 10% that and 90% gay gay love. I would have prefered the opposite.

Nonsense Brokeback Mountain is a good movie so is Milk. You're just a homophobic Misogynist.

Nonsense Brokeback Mountain is a good movie so is Milk. You're just a homophobic Misogynist.

Milk was a good movie but that was beacuse Sean Penn can make any movie good. You could put Sean Penn in a remake of Thundercats and it would get a Golden Globe.

I'm sorry but all gay movies have the same theme: "society doesn't understand our love." Fuck. I get it. Can we move on now?

"Philidelphia" was great because it was about injustice and equality. It wasn't about being teh ghey.

I liked "The Doom Generation" everyone was fucking everyone and it didn't matter. Shit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back