Mad Men S03... (1 Viewer)

remember the first page of this thread when people started to cry becuse thrillho "spoiled" mad man for them? happier times

Wait... Does that mean Sal's not coming back? Bring back Sal! I like basically anything set in Sterling Cooper, and maybe stuff with the youngsters outside work, but find anything at home with Don/Betty really boring now that Grandpa's gone and Sally doesn't get lines, and I could not care less about stupid Roger.

i hope don and betty are done and betty moves away with the children and Bobby gets his own spin off show where he's portrayed by loads of famous people like that movie i will never seen that keith ledger died to make

im guessing season finale next monday?? big build up to the will she wont she leave Don for 'Mr Dull 1963'

id personally like to see a lot more of Joanie.... a whole lot more !baggyyyy

and Pete of course...proper spanner

3212029664_6a69f40221_o.jpg

I'm not sure if it was the best episode ever, but it was great. It was a bit 'gangs all here'
at times, when they were setting up the new company, but quite exciting nonetheless

the pete and trudy bits were a pretty funny contrast to the don / betty dourfest...i thought
divorce was fun?! good riddance to betty and bobby draper III - hate that guy.

will be really interesting to see if they keep up with the old Sterling Cooper employees /
Betty in the next series. glad to see Price got his name on the new company. he's the best.

Sal thing is interesting....they have no art department, but lucky strike is their biggest client

i doubt it's the last we've seen of sal to be honest.

Wait... Does that mean Sal's not coming back? Bring back Sal! I like basically anything set in Sterling Cooper, and maybe stuff with the youngsters outside work, but find anything at home with Don/Betty really boring now that Grandpa's gone and Sally doesn't get lines, and I could not care less about stupid Roger.
I think Sal will be back.

Stupid Roger? Roger's ace! What's wrong with you?

yeah, roger is the bee's knees.

"Is this a joke?"
"Yes, yes it is, Happy Birthday"

"peggy, can you get me some coffee?"
"no"

the change they've made in pete over the last couple of episodes is weird, considering his
most recent contribution before them was him raping an au pair. are we meant to think
pete is ok now?

this scene was such a tease - "durh who has the keys to the art department?

....Well oh they'll obviously call Sal!....

2yp166e.jpg

....Oh....

ps fart department

Just watched the final two episodes this morning, top class tv. Glad to see the back of betty (hopefully!) almost everything involving her was beyond boring and I think roger is finally starting to realise that he's married a spoilt little brat as well. I was disappointed though that pete didn't do one of his little dances when he realised that they did want him after all. Roll on next season.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back