John Terry, a truly English Cunt (2 Viewers)

Serpico

Website
www.conanbrophy.com
Anybody see his shite all over the papers today? "English players don't dive...We're punished for being too honest...If one of our lads takes a knock he always tries to stay on his feet and score..."
Un-fucking-believable. Put any of these names into Youtube with the word "dive" and you too can see just how "honest" these English lads are:
Rooney
Lampard
Cole
Gerard
Owen
etc,etc,etc.

A truly world-class CUNT.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Hahaha. (with thanks to Arseblog for the linkage)

Indeed, he's a bad egg alright.

Also, those 'negotiations' over the summer about the future of Chelsea when Man City came calling and then he coincidentally signs a beefed up contact. I think he'll be the undoing of Chelsea this season, when they get a couple of bad results he's take over the dressing room, alienate Ancelotti and the whole thing will turn into an ugly shambles again.

Hahahaha, take a look at the 'penalty' England got against Slovenia today, and the players' reactions to it being given, and it says everything you'll ever need to know about the honesty of the English team.

Fucks sake!

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Hahahaha, take a look at the 'penalty' England got against Slovenia today, and the players' reactions to it being given, and it says everything you'll ever need to know about the honesty of the English team.

not just the players. the fans too.

all this bolshy shit adds to the list of reasons why football is so hard to watch/enjoy/give a fuck about.

was that a dive? looks like he lost his footing more than anything. anyway, jt will be the undoing of chelsea this year, cos apart from his utter cuntishness, he's no fucking good anymore.

was that a dive? looks like he lost his footing more than anything. anyway, jt will be the undoing of chelsea this year, cos apart from his utter cuntishness, he's no fucking good anymore.

The Rooney hissyfuckingfit & arm waving after the ahem losing of his footing would suggest he believes he deserved a peno.
He lost his footing at the Arse the other week too with similar success...nice little stunt hes got going there for a strong youngfella.
Gamesmanship is what I would call it.

Look at the head on that

John-Terry-001.jpg

Why would you give credence to anything that comes out of that dope's mouth? I don't think he's being deliberately misleading, I'd say he honestly believes the English players are fine upstanding men. Even if you showed him hours of videos of English players diving, I still doubt he would get it.

The Rooney hissyfuckingfit & arm waving after the ahem losing of his footing would suggest he believes he deserved a peno.
He lost his footing at the Arse the other week too with similar success...nice little stunt hes got going there for a strong youngfella.
Gamesmanship is what I would call it.
to be fair to wayne, youself and indeed me, i didn't watch the vid past his slip, so i retract my earlier statement and cuntify the little cunt.

Anyways, why do they still interview players? For the amount of people involved (interviewer, cameraman, sound man, the player, the viewer and everyone else) it is an enormous waste of time and energy for very little gained.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back