I have the horn for... (25 Viewers)

indeed, i'm glad i'm not the only one who picked up on that.

Also the fact that she's not very attractive and a total bore in interviews but lets ignore that and celebrate her because she's a 'real woman'. BAH!

gallery_main-0804_christina_hendricks_esquire_00.jpg

lock thread. serious.

In the comments:

WHAT ChHRISTINA ACTUALY LOOKS LIKE - August 4, 2009 1:10 PM Yeah too bad she' a total TUBBO without all the photoshop and rib crushing girdles. She is overweight and not just according to Hollywood, but according to BMI. In a bikini in actual sunlight she would look
WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY worse then Jennifer Love Hewitt in her even- fatter-than-now phase. This girl will be obese once she has kids unless she starves and drugs herself to keep up with Hollywood. This is why SO many men end up with fat ugly useless housewives, because they married some cow attched to a huge rack.
Newsflash turds a massive rack is destined to match a massive ass and the rack soon becomes pancake city. This girl is already all cottage cheese. I shudder to think how she would look playing tennis in a bikini without photshop and good lighting.
Give me Ashley Greene or Miranda Kerr anyday over this fatness. You morons are so fooled by photshop pics. If Fish posted candids of her in a bikni all you would see is red hair and a pile of pasty white cellulite.

In the comments:

WHAT ChHRISTINA ACTUALY LOOKS LIKE - August 4, 2009 1:10 PM Yeah too bad she' a total TUBBO without all the photoshop and rib crushing girdles. She is overweight and not just according to Hollywood, but according to BMI. In a bikini in actual sunlight she would look
WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY worse then Jennifer Love Hewitt in her even- fatter-than-now phase. This girl will be obese once she has kids unless she starves and drugs herself to keep up with Hollywood. This is why SO many men end up with fat ugly useless housewives, because they married some cow attched to a huge rack.
Newsflash turds a massive rack is destined to match a massive ass and the rack soon becomes pancake city. This girl is already all cottage cheese. I shudder to think how she would look playing tennis in a bikini without photshop and good lighting.
Give me Ashley Greene or Miranda Kerr anyday over this fatness. You morons are so fooled by photshop pics. If Fish posted candids of her in a bikni all you would see is red hair and a pile of pasty white cellulite.

Ahh, the real world. This made me simultaneously laugh and sigh.

I have to admit I also shudder to think how she would look playing tennis in a bikini without photoshop and good lighting.

shudder is a euphemism by the way

In the comments:

ahem

miranda-kerr.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back