Living in Melbourne (1 Viewer)

Strange? - Yes!
A lie? - More than likely!

Sorry! I didnt mean it!!!!

Here Buzzo, you shop defo get down to the indoor climbing wall on swanston St, its only fuckin class. There has to be 2 of ye though!

'member you were thinkin of movin to geelong? bet your glad you didnt!
I was surfin in torquay on saturday. Broke my side-ass on rocks. beautiful day though

Torquay! Brighton! I love the way everything is named after Britain and Ireland. Makes shit way easier to remember.

I wasn't gonna live there, but go for work there, and yes, I'm glad. What a frikkin commute. Gimme a coffee shop round the corner from me gaff any day.

i love that whole area, are you in East, West or just Brun Brunswick?

East, bro. Just round the corner from your old house.

, east brunswick social club does cheap ass parmas weekdays, $6 or somethin,

I had a vegan bacon cheese burger in there tonight

the Lomond hotel (pub) is where i worked

and then I went there to check out the Monday night trad session. It was odd.

I'M STEALING YOUR MELBOURNE LIFE, NIALLBOB

hmmm. i have 110 points for the skilled migrant and 120 is the pass rate, but if your over 100 you can go on the spares list.

balls to the internet anyway. i seem to have only 105 points now even with the extra 10 for doing an english test. has anyone ever heard of someone getting a visa from the spares pool?

Strange? - Yes!
A lie? - More than likely!

Sorry! I didnt mean it!!!!

Here Buzzo, you shop defo get down to the indoor climbing wall on swanston St, its only fuckin class. There has to be 2 of ye though!

Not true Jrad. They have a few counter weighted ropes so you can go it alone. They're in the middle section.

I'm such a fear bitch when it comes to climbing "IM COMING DOWN! OH JESUS! IM COMING DOWN!"

balls to the internet anyway. i seem to have only 105 points now even with the extra 10 for doing an english test. has anyone ever heard of someone getting a visa from the spares pool?

Make sure your looking at the right one.
You should be looking at the "If you are outside Australia" section:

http://www.immi.gov.au/skilled/general-skilled-migration/visa-options-outside.htm

(Even though you are actually inside Oz...confusing, I know)
It's point system is slightly different.

Not true Jrad. They have a few counter weighted ropes so you can go it alone. They're in the middle section.

I'm such a fear bitch when it comes to climbing "IM COMING DOWN! OH JESUS! IM COMING DOWN!"
Fancy, i am perfectly aware of this!
I am pretty sure that after paying 30 bones, nobody would wish to repeatedly climb up and down the same piece of wall for 3 hours!
Jesus, this place is becoming more like boards.ie everyday.

Fancy, i am perfectly aware of this!
I am pretty sure that after paying 30 bones, nobody would wish to repeatedly climb up and down the same piece of wall for 3 hours!

well SOMEBODY has their Sensitive Knickers on today!

You gowin to the darby tomorrow? or The
Melbourne Cup on tues? You should. It's really good craic even if youre not into gamblin'.

I'm headin to the compromised rules game tonight too. We beat them last week.

The cup on Tuesday so this weekend will be modest, need fuckin dress up clothes and the works.
I heard that you go through some money at it!

Yeah, ill have to watch that match in the pub.

ARRRGGGGHHHH, i want a new guitar but everyone wants me to go drinking all the time and im afraid to say no cause they might say im not sound!!
Why is life soooo hard!

Pot_Calling_the_Kettle_Black_T-Shirt.ashx

gah! this fucking computer...

here lads, whats the deal with the recession there and stuff? is there any point emigrating to australia these days? i wont get there for about a year

gah! this fucking computer...

here lads, whats the deal with the recession there and stuff? is there any point emigrating to australia these days? i wont get there for about a year

Its fucked now alright, royally. But in a year it should be grand i reckon. You may as well go ahead with your sponsership, im gonna do it soon.

Where are you now?

im in new zealand, about to start a new career as an apple picker. im going to apply anyway, im just wondering would i be better off going home to sign on the dole and spending the money that it will cost on beer instead.

Going home would be a bad thing to do. From what I hear they are stripping the mercs and beemers and using the parts to build shanty towns.

Why not stay in nz?

it sounds quite grim at home alright, i dont like the sound of it, heh heh. my NZ visa expires in mid may. im not sure this rural living will suit me at all. i wasnt too impressed with NZ for most of my time here but now that its almost time to leave im liking it a bit more.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back