US Presidential Elections 2008 (1 Viewer)

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pUM8Xr_lrQA"]YouTube - McCain Stumped by the Easiest of Questions[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GDGhs_LN7Fk"]YouTube - Anti-War Protesters Meance Intrepid Fox News Reporter![/ame]

Fox news blah blah blah
As usual, I, as a real life leftist, object to the use of the term "far-left" to describe anyone who doesn't subscribe to the Fox News worldview

Also I object to the use of the term "out of control" to describe someone fairly politely refusing to talk to a reporter, because I'm really OUT OF CONTROL myself

The more you post here, the more I think you're an idiot

well your gonna love this so-i believe the only reason obama has gotten to the stage hes at is precisely because hes a black man.all the bleeding heart liberals automatically assume theyre being cool and ultra-hip by voting for him,if he was the exact same person but white he wouldnt have beaten hilary.
did i just confirm your suspiscions!?

and i do like mccain a lot,he should have won the republican nomination back in 2000,i just hope now he has he can finish the job.

well your gonna love this so-i believe the only reason obama has gotten to the stage hes at is precisely because hes a black man.all the bleeding heart liberals automatically assume theyre being cool and ultra-hip by voting for him,if he was the exact same person but white he wouldnt have beaten hilary.
did i just confirm your suspiscions!?

and i do like mccain a lot,he should have won the republican nomination back in 2000,i just hope now he has he can finish the job.

What is it you admire about McCain?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back