I have the horn for... (8 Viewers)

Christina Hendricks from Mad Men. Vavoom.

4ldk40y.jpg

And a bloody ging to boot.
Sweet Jaysus.

15s0nqu.jpg

Jemaine or Bret, Jemaine or Bret....that is the question. Usually I'd go for a Bret-type but I think Jemaine has the edge this time with his strong jaw.

425.flight.conchords.071707.jpg

incidentally, I interviewed a guy from the Black Seeds (Bret used to play keyboards for them) and he said about what the band were up to that day: 'oh we're just sorting out our accomodation and then we're going to have a meeting' as in band meeting. Made me grin for a few minutes anyway... ;)

15s0nqu.jpg

Jemaine or Bret, Jemaine or Bret....that is the question. Usually I'd go for a Bret-type but I think Jemaine has the edge this time with his strong jaw.

425.flight.conchords.071707.jpg

incidentally, I interviewed a guy from the Black Seeds (Bret used to play keyboards for them) and he said about what the band were up to that day: 'oh we're just sorting out our accomodation and then we're going to have a meeting' as in band meeting. Made me grin for a few minutes anyway... ;)

I'm a Jemaine woman myself!

I'm a bretrosexual I might admit...Jemaine doesn't do anything for me at all actually...

Having just seen him shirtless in Wanted I'm gonna have to post James McAvoy again...

atonementpic5.jpg

and lads its SE-PUL-TURA, not SEP-ULTRA.

here's yer one that was going out with ross in friends. fucking ride.

aisha-tyler-picture-1.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back