Cover Version Challenge? (1 Viewer)

I made the mistake of choosing a song that is mainly spoken and copped on to this after work was underway.
I feel a plug in coming to the "rescue"

Is anyone gonna say what song they chose?

Or is it a secret like?

Anyone going the Captain Obvious route?

Mines the big single.
First heads song I ever heard. 82 I think.
No point in going for the obscure b side/album track route for this type of thing in my imho.

Once In A Lifetime. so there.

Is anyone gonna say what song they chose?

Or is it a secret like?

Anyone going the Captain Obvious route?

Road to Nowhere. Don't really know the song so it will just be "we're on the road to nowhere, diving along" a few times. About 28 seconds with a fade out.
When are we doing as Oasis challenge?
::clef:: "She's electric, she's a bit of an epileptic..."::clef::
Ace.

Mines the big single.
First heads song I ever heard. 82 I think.
No point in going for the obscure b side/album track route for this type of thing in my imho.

Once In A Lifetime. so there.

I'm not advocating obscurity but Once In A Lifetime .... its difficult to top. There are other Lieutenant Obvious routes too - Psycho Killer, This Must Be The Place, Road To Nowhere.... these guys have a lot of deadly songs. And whata live band - that film is unbeereebabul.

I'm not advocating obscurity but Once In A Lifetime .... its difficult to top. There are other Lieutenant Obvious routes too - Psycho Killer, This Must Be The Place, Road To Nowhere.... these guys have a lot of deadly songs. And whata live band - that film is unbeereebabul.
Was going to do This Must Be The Place as its my favorite, but decided not to as I want it to remain my favorite.

I'm doing This Must Be The Place because it's my favourite and I think I stand a pretty good chance of butchering it. You see I live for the pain.

Yeah I was wondering if everyone was going to keep their song a secret. I'm doing Memories can't wait.
Just got to figure out how to get to the chorus bit at the end.

I'll likely vocoder the vocal. But if I have the balls it'll just be distortion and tons of reverb. If I have no balls, i'll get someone else to sing it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back