Pro-Choice Workshop (8 Viewers)

• Thread starter W.
  • Start date
  • Replies 229
  • Views 20K
  • Watchers 9
Here, as Oh Shit pointed out, regardless of your stance on the issue, you must ackowledge that this isn't a decision that women take lightly. Please remember that women who post or read on this forum have had abortions, or have had to consider it as an option when you're airing your views on those who have to make the choice.

Total mould.

basically what i was trying to get at above.thanks buzzo :)

Here, as Oh Shit pointed out, regardless of your stance on the issue, you must ackowledge that this isn't a decision that women take lightly. Please remember that women who post or read on this forum have had abortions or have had to make the choice.
Total mould.
Yes I have had this mentioned to me away from these boards and don't intentionally try to upset with my views, like politics it's prob better not posted about but when you get Weeler advertising it here it is obvious it will become a hot topic...so to speak :)

what are you,a 16 year old goth kid?
you got some serious growing up to do.

Boohoo, you're really dragging out the big guns here Deafo. The "punk policy" refuge/retort is the lamest yet.

I see the world as a place where there is absolutely no respect for human or animal (or other forms of) life in general. To keep up a precious, naive outlook on things would leave me pretty fucked up. Nothing is sacred. That's life. Again, boohoo.

"serious growing up to do"...send me to headmaster's office then you dolt (after you smoke it).

The "punk policy" refuge/retort is the lamest yet.

I see the world as a place where there is absolutely no respect for human or animal (or other forms of) life in general. To keep up a precious, naive outlook on things would leave me pretty fucked up. Nothing is sacred. That's life.

well it may be the lamest but its true at the same time,the amount of stereotypes on here is astounding.
so nothings sacred?id say being such a negative person is pretty fucked up.

(P.S. -you've got some serious gaying up to do)

careful now,you dont wanna be seen to be using gayness as an insult.

HI, I'M WEELER OFF THE INTERNET. THIS WEEK I'M GIVING ABORTIONS *HALF PRICE* IF YOU QUOTE MY EIRECORE SPECIAL MEGA DEAL! IT'S SUCH A STEAL YOU JUST CAN'T WALK AWAY. (without some minor discomfort)
Disagree with the attempted sarcasm.
Your previous point was far better constructed and even got a serious reply from me!!!!!

Disagree with the attempted sarcasm.
Your previous point was far better constructed and even got a serious reply from me!!!!!

I was joking/word-playing Janer, but while we're being honest (and you know I think you're cool), I find your stance on this entire issue an embodiment of the naivite and ignorance (personified in a patriarchal mysogynistic stereotype) as representative of the bulwark to progress in gender equality that is manned (irony intended) by the poxing authorities that your 'punk' heroes so vociferously reject.

Ugh. (resort to fancy language when cross......duh...).

and it seems to be alot of the pro life people here are male,sayin your a punk then saying that some one shouldnt have a free choice, sort you selves out

What? Because you're "punk" it means you have to be pro-choice? That doesnt seem like a free choice to me. Its everyones choice to have their opinion on the matter, just because someone is "punk" doesnt have to mean they are whatever you want to put under the punk banner.

well it may be the lamest but its true at the same time,the amount of stereotypes on here is astounding.

I'm glad you agree that you're the lamest. Please paint me a picture of the sterotypes to which you're referring.

so nothings sacred?id say being such a negative person is pretty fucked up.

I would agree. It's very sad isn't it. You should have met me when I was younger and less fucked-up things had happened to me and my friends. I was a lot more positive and less fucked-up. Quite a nice chap, actually. What a pity.

careful now,you dont wanna be seen to be using gayness as an insult.

You fucking homophobe!! Who said gayness is an insult!? Do you think gayness is an insult?? OMG!!
I said you should do some gaying-up, as in stop being so straight, and just gay on with things. Gayness is deadly. I fucking love the cock. Gay up, dude.

I was joking/word-playing Janer, but while we're being honest (and you know I think you're cool), I find your stance on this entire issue an embodiment of the naivite and ignorance (personified in a patriarchal mysogynistic stereotype) as representative of the bulwark to progress in gender equality that is manned (irony intended) by the poxing authorities that your 'punk' heroes so vociferously reject.

Ugh. (resort to fancy language when cross......duh...).

Can't keep up with ur big words :(

Please paint me a picture of the sterotypes to which you're referring.
You should have met me when I was younger and less fucked-up things had happened to me and my friends.
You fucking homophobe!! Who said gayness is an insult!?

the stereotypical punk who looks at what all the others think of something before deciding themselves
"so i should be anti capitalist,anarchist and pro choice"

oh what happened you and yr friends,did the big bad government people oppress and beat you down for being a `free thinker`?

well it was you that used gayness to get at me so you can answer that yrself....
like buzzo said before,maybe you should stop to think about anyone who has been in such a situation before posting the retarded things i first took umbrage to.

deafmute, may I be the first to tell you that Corm is openly homosexual and probably looks more like an Oasis fan than your punk stereotype image of him.

well,ill apologise if he did take any offence,just seemed to me he was attempting to use it as a slag.so sorry corm if i did insult you.
but re:stereotype,im getting more at the stereotypical mindframe than the image.

Trying to insult me and then apologise is TOTALLY not gay, dude.

Yeah dude, the govt beat us down and all that but lots of other shit that you'd love with drugs, rape, suicide, abortion blah-blah-blah. If I wanted sympathy or a whingefest maybe I'd go into the details...but I'd rather save that for people I actually know rather than messageboard lamos who don't even use their real name...

I didn't use gayness to get at you, you just want me to get at you with my gayness, becuase you're not man enough to just take a big cock. Come on dude. I wouldn't even have to use a jimmyhat and you wouldn't have to take an abortion.

And as for the "stop to think about anyone who has been in such a situation before posting the retarded things i first took umbrage to" lameness...I know nearly as many people who've been in similar situations and had their lives drastically defined/redefined by such status than your mothers had rancid cocks in her...and that's fuckin millions...like I told you, grow a sense of humour and I'll sell you a friend.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back