Pro-Choice Workshop (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter W.
  • Start date
  • Replies 229
  • Views 20K
  • Watchers 9
messageboard lamos who don't even use their real name...

And as for the "stop to think about anyone who has been in such a situation before posting the retarded things i first took umbrage to" lameness...I know nearly as many people who've been in similar situations and had their lives drastically defined/redefined by such status than your mothers had rancid cocks in her...and that's fuckin millions...

messageboard "lamos" whose real name had already been taken.
anyway,yr obvious immaturity has me completely stymied so just tell me to "smoke it" once again and liberally use the word "cock" to show everyone exactly how big you really are.

some general forum types with an arts degree could wade in with their Irish Times worldliness and call people goths.

sorry,i have zero degrees/qualifications to my name and im more of an economist magazine man than the times.heaven forbid anyone should read anything other than the usual one sided propaganda churned out by you radical types.

ps if yr gonna derep us,at least have the guts to leave a name,cheers :)

i'm reading journal of petrology vol 44 at the moment. the article doesn't make its stance on abortion very clear though, just goes on about rocks. typical one-track argument radical head-in-the-sandism.

PS derepping is funnier when people have to wonder who did it :)

messageboard "lamos" whose real name had already been taken.
anyway,yr obvious immaturity has me completely stymied so just tell me to "smoke it" once again and liberally use the word "cock" to show everyone exactly how big you really are.

Smoke my big cock, cockface. YESSSS, I win again, stymied by my big cock.

sorry,i have zero degrees/qualifications to my name and im more of an economist magazine man than the times.heaven forbid anyone should read anything other than the usual one sided propaganda churned out by you radical types.

ps if yr gonna derep us,at least have the guts to leave a name,cheers :)

Um, I didn't derep you. Yeh man, propaganda that's all I want anyone to read. Spa.

I repped him earlier in the thread fior starting such a terrific thread.
He never repped me back :(

It's actually because I've had you on "Ignore" for months. Sorry man but it was either that or constantly squabble with you.

Um, I didn't derep you. Yeh man, propaganda that's all I want anyone to read. Spa.

the derep comment wasnt aimed at you.and yr irish times comment seemed to suggest as much as my propaganda reply made out.and maybe if yis did read something other than the usual leftist leaning publications you would realise the issues arent black and white "capitalism-bad,anti capitalism-good".spa?again with the juvenile name calling.nice.

i just de repped u for not being funny

oh im sorry i dont amuse you,but its hardly my reason for being here.

Abortion types one would imagine.

all this debate is pointless cos pro abortion types are always gonna be pro abortion and nice humane people will always be pro humane people :)

and maybe if yis did read something other than the usual leftist leaning publications you would realise the issues arent black and white "capitalism-bad,anti capitalism-good".
great sweeping statement there.i know i would have looked at as many different arguments as i could in order to see which held up the most before i made my mind up on any issue.but if you want to think that everyone here gets their opinions from columns in maximum rock and roll instead of putting forward a strong argument,fair enough.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back