Pro-Choice Workshop (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter W.
  • Start date
  • Replies 229
  • Views 20K
  • Watchers 9
great sweeping statement there.i know i would have looked at as many different arguments as i could in order to see which held up the most before i made my mind up on any issue.but if you want to think that everyone here gets their opinions from columns in maximum rock and roll instead of putting forward a strong argument,fair enough.

hey,im just saying what ive experienced.and the same argument applies to people as a whole,once they make up their minds about something its set in stone and theres no changing it.
also thanks for putting forward a point without any name calling :)

the derep comment wasnt aimed at you.and yr irish times comment seemed to suggest as much as my propaganda reply made out.and maybe if yis did read something other than the usual leftist leaning publications you would realise the issues arent black and white "capitalism-bad,anti capitalism-good".

Nice strawmen, where did I ever present a dichotomy similar to this to back up my argument? Let's not have a dick-waving competition over who reads what, yeh? It could get rather petty and nobody would have furthered their stance much.

hey,im just saying what ive experienced.and the same argument applies to people as a whole,once they make up their minds about something its set in stone and theres no changing it.

Not entirely true, take "rotten tropics" as an example - he used to be a righteous vegan but changed his mind and is now a fully functioning carnivour. Please don't deny people their critical faculties, through discourse we can all come to better and new outlooks on issues. In your world is everyone an ideologue?

WTF Weeler???
Deafmute disagrees with ya and yet you don't have him on IGNORE list!!!!

!ironyyy!ironyyy!ironyyy!ironyyy!ironyyy!ironyyy!ironyyy!ironyyy!ironyyy

inspired use of irony there.
on a side note, whatever happened to joanner? is she visiting her auntie in newcastle?

Got to laugh at the expression "Pro-Choice"
what a lie that is if a woman get's pregnant she chosen that, once she is it's not just her choice.

Abortion is wrong wrong wrong.

Actually, maybe kids are good for something...
yeah
bert.gif

Kids are lovely, don't mind the misanthropes. Sometimes abortions are necessary though (see oh shit's posts).

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back