Pro-Choice Workshop (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter W.
  • Start date
  • Replies 229
  • Views 21K
  • Watchers 9
to simply disregarde the idea completly is fucking stupid, put your self in the situation, say a young girl gets raped and becomes pregnate, she dosent have the option of an abortin , that child will be a consatant reminder of the rape even if the child is put up for adoption or put in to care were it may be subjested to moremisery if it dosnt get adopted, then say the child grows up and looks for it biological parents , think how much that will fuck up the mother if a child shows up at the door saying that they are her child then her having to tell it its the product of a rape when it asks about its father, thus fucking up two people ,, its the lesser of to evils
and it seems to be alot of the pro life people here are male,sayin your a punk then saying that some one shouldnt have a free choice, sort you selves out

Here, what are you two argueing about?

Edit: donal and deafmute that is

to simply disregarde the idea completly is fucking stupid, put your self in the situation, say a young girl gets raped and becomes pregnate, she dosent have the option of an abortin , t
Say she doesn't?

The way u people go on here as if rape is an everyday 99% happens to every female

and it seems to be alot of the pro life people here are male,sayin your a punk then saying that some one shouldnt have a free choice, sort you selves out

it also seems that a lot of people on here are posting with complete ignorance of the situation,just following official punk policy as blindly as usual.

wtf Colm?
so cos I like Punk I should be for murder??
if thats the ethics u wanna follow are u also a veggie who never washes and lives in a squat then and begs for 10p's?

also what Punk would have a name such as Colm??
sort it out lass.

janer so your saying because it dosent happen that often that their right of choice should be over looked because these women are a minority

after being raped it may make the women mentaly unstable and lead to sucicide because she couldnt face having that child so you in a sense may be suporting "murder" as well

I am saying is that Rape victims should be handled differantly.
The vast majority of people that have abortions in England are not rape victims.

Also Colm I would prefer if u used a capital name for my name as it is my name.

after being raped it may make the women mentaly unstable and lead to sucicide because she couldnt face having that child so you in a sense may be suporting "murder" as well
The abortion issue is not just about raped women colm.........
I am against abortion not only because it murders little babies but because of the way it's just used by alot of people as something such as a shrug of the shoulders.

so you are saying they should have the choice then , dont think abortions should be as if itwas like going to the dentist,

Maybe if it's rape then maybe or a very serious threat to the mothers health but as is proved in the abortion uncivilised west the majority of abortions is sod all to do with that.

i agree with you that it isnt taken as serisoly as it should, but to completly take away the choice because of some wanker dosent want to get strech marks from bearing child is complety un feasable

Here, as Oh Shit pointed out, regardless of your stance on the issue, you must ackowledge that this isn't a decision that women take lightly. Please remember that women who post or read on this forum have had abortions or have had to make the choice.
Total mould.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

M Stevens & The Ghasts + Vega Storm
Wexford Street
Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back