meltbannana (2 Viewers)

aaaaaaaaaa ha ha ha ha, you're all stupid wankers!

oooo, the village is too shiney, oooo daemien frost are shit, oooooo alpha relish is giving up promoting so i won't have to go see my favourite bands in shiney venues. jesus christ, you're a pack of grade-A wankbags!

:D

wankers!

:D

wankers!

hey phil, why am i a troll? and why are xknifedx amazing and why are daemien frost shite? i'm just curious as to what goes on in the mind of a punk who talks tough but can't back it up when confronted... fair questions like... go on, give 'em a fair go... and anyways, i thought you guys were all about confrontation? fucking fake punks, no worse scum.
Phil said:
Why bother? You're a troll.

A troll comes on a board for no other reason than to argue and offend people.

We've already got Oly, so eh...yeah.

I don't hold those opinons towards either band, so I can't answer you there. Sorry.

shite... i had me sleeves all rolled up and all...

i don't give a shite what people think of the band i play in, i mean it's so obviously not catering to anyone's tastes except our own... which is something i imagined would have been applauded in a punker arena... but there you go. if it's not punk or hasn't any japanese ladies in it, it's shite. end of story, right?

and daemo, taking a dig at me putting on your favourite bands in crappy venues? stick it up your hole mate, how many years have i been entertaining you now? i'm surprised at you. next time i see you, i'll pull your pants down and spank your botty in front of all your punk-ass mates.

well, punks? you guys ain't punks. you don't know what it means. go read a book or something...

look dude, it's instrumental arty wank music, you're not going to like it. i'll write something about cuming in your mother later, mp3 it and ram it up your hole for you if you like?
the strange guy said:
Have you any mp3s? Then I will tell you truly if your band are indeed shit.

I like the instrumental bits at the start and end of every crust album that ever came from Tenessee.
If you're going to ram something up my hole, at least have the decency to warm it up first, and make sure it has a tapered end.
If you're going to cum in my mother, tell her I say hello and happy birthday. I've been trying to think of an original present. Don't worry about wearing a johnny, she's already got HIV and has finished her menopause.

some people here are on their period and shit...

i just recently got the melt banana album and wanted to comment on it: they're great! and the singer sounds like mickey mouse!

now thats what this thread should really be about.

hag said:
shite... i had me sleeves all rolled up and all...

i don't give a shite what people think of the band i play in, i mean it's so obviously not catering to anyone's tastes except our own... which is something i imagined would have been applauded in a punker arena... but there you go. if it's not punk or hasn't any japanese ladies in it, it's shite. end of story, right?

and daemo, taking a dig at me putting on your favourite bands in crappy venues? stick it up your hole mate, how many years have i been entertaining you now? i'm surprised at you. next time i see you, i'll pull your pants down and spank your botty in front of all your punk-ass mates.

well, punks? you guys ain't punks. you don't know what it means. go read a book or something...

yes sounds like you don`t give a shite what people think of your "band" alright.

hag said:
if it's not punk or hasn't any japanese ladies in it, it's shite. end of story, right?
you clearly have intimate knowledge of everyone here's record collection.... seriously, i don't know one single person who likes no other music beside punk.

if you like your band, surely that's all that matters? who gives a shit if other people don't? i'm sure there are people who think my band is fucking appalling, it doesn't matter to me because i love it. otherwise i wouldn't do it.

criticism... taking... to... heart...

caaaaalllmm....

Fucking right. I live for Depeche Mode; Dave Gahan is my god.
Anyway, great comeback, Hag. You had three hours to come up with a reply, but you were obviously no match for this eejit.

sorry, i only got to this now... i go home after work like...
i don't know why "band" is in inverted commas, sorry.
i already said i don't give a shit what anyone thinks about the band i'm in, none of us do... obviously :)
my main gripe with all this is that it took a lot of work to get melt banana here... everyone knows how hard it is to get a decent venue here at an affordable price... you got to see one of the most amazing bands going and all most people were doing was complaining about how shiney the venue was... dublin is full of back-biting pricks who moan and never have anything constructive to say. and i was surprised to hear someone dismiss the band i'm in as shite and saying stuff like "we listen to everything EXCEPT daemien frost"... that's just pricky. we have a punk rock ethos, believe it or not. we don't sound like anything else, we don't fall into any category, we're not trying to please anyone. i just would have thought that at least that would be appreciated by people who claim to be punks! i know we're good at what we do, and i'm happy with how we do it so i don't need to justify it to anyone. and breaking your back trying to make gigs like melt banana work in this city and charging a pretty low (comparatively) price to see them is also in line with being 'punk' about stuff. for the record, most of my mates hate the band i'm in. do i give a shit? nope.

peace out punker dudes, try to be a bit more constructive or lose the hair dye.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back