meltbannana (1 Viewer)

Real good, amazing energy off meltbannana (...hows it spelt again?). For some reason, that singers hair didnt even move an inch when she was flying around stage.

Dunno about the village as a venue, its very shiney and all, with real posh toilets, and strange halls leading everywhere...dunno if i like any of that...
One bad note though, some arsehole managed to go flying in to me and me mate, elbowing her in the face and breaking my glasses in the process. The resultant frustration of not being able to find one lense (didnt even consider the possibility of fixing them...) led to me flinging them back over the crowds head, somehow they made it back to me, and the lense showed up and all...well sound.

since when did being new and shiny become a bad thing? and last time i went on a wander down strange corridors in a pub in ended up in the girls bogs. the only way i could tell was because there was no piss on the seats. and because women kept walking in and out. weird looks ahoy

at the start of mxbx i was knocked to the ground and had my hat knocked off by this fucker in a shiney leather jacket and "lacoste" alligator t-shirts. when i complained to be bouncer we were both kicked out! i missed all of mxbx because of some cunt! i was raging last night.

Excellent. Sue em and make lots of money. My court case will be happening soon and I'll be rich beyond anyone's wildest dreams. You won't see me for dust. Goodbye Dublin punk scene, hello yachts, grape-feeding ladies and sun; no sex though. I'm right on.

the strange guy said:
Oly Versus An Garda Síochána.
Before your time, darlin. :p
MB were fantastic,as expected.even more fantastic when I realised who was drumming for them

DAMIEN FROST incidentally, if any of you are reading:
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKK
YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUU

most mindnumbingly dull band EVER.

'...had my hat knocked off by this fucker in a shiney leather jacket and "lacoste" alligator t-shirts'

Jaysus Damo, thats pretty shit about getting thrown out. In fact, that arsehole you describe is the same moran that came crashing into me...think this was before Meltbanana came on, big burly fucker with black hair, could have mistook him for a bouncer if he hadn't come flying at me..

Antrophe said:
In fact, that arsehole you describe is the same moran that came crashing into me...think this was before Meltbanana came on, big burly fucker with black hair, could have mistook him for a bouncer if he hadn't come flying at me..
sounds like the same guy.
nothing is happening as regards getting booted out. the village think they're in the right as they didnt see any incident on the floor (how convenient) and the big guy blamed me for being glassed.
as far as i know i dont have a legal foot to stand on either, the law is always on the venues side.
oh well, at least alpha relish is giving up the gig game, theres less of a chance of bands i want to see playing in absolutely shit venues.

Yeah, fuckin cunt. MB were deadly though.My personal moment was when Ciaráin the Terrible, in a fit of drunken rage after being bashed, glassed said cunt with the added hilarity of the glass bouncing from the cunt's head and landing unbroken on the ground.

Classic.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back