meltbannana (1 Viewer)

whats wrong with the daemien frost?boring?if you're prepared to sit through knifed churn out the same bullshit as a 1000 other bands and not complain bout it,why you gettin pissed off over an original band?and whats the story with punks listenin to melt banana?

dr.easychord said:
whats wrong with the daemien frost?boring?if you're prepared to sit through knifed churn out the same bullshit as a 1000 other bands and not complain bout it,why you gettin pissed off over an original band?and whats the story with punks listenin to melt banana?
Ha! Creating an account just to post on this thread? Could you possibly be in Daemien Frost? We like melt banana because they're Jap Weirdcore.

I haven't even seen Daemien Frost, but judging how 'dr. easychord' reacted with his once off post, it's fair to say that not only is their music shite, they're total wankers.

I used to think Daemien Frost were good but they bored the arse off me at that gig.

So Knifed are doing something that 1000 others have done. Big deal. At least they do it well, which on the evidence of the other night, is more than can be said for Daemien Frost.

Everytime I roll a joint, have sex or fart, I'm doing something that 1000 others have done. But I'm still having fun, and doing it well (heheh). So if I tried to roll a joint, or have sex, or fart differently, then it might be something new...but that wouldn't automatically make it any better. Quite likely that the opposite would be the case. Eh...

knifed might be less than original music but they don't make any pretense of being anything but that.
They're a thrash band and a damn good one.
And punx listen to melt banana because 1977 was like 26 years ago - these days we listen to everything
EXCEPT DAMIEN FROST.

all this talk of Damien Frost makes me wanna check them out

'cept i know better

damien frost is actually a pretty decent band (but i can see why a lot of heads here wouldn't like them).
didn't really pay too much attention to them at melt banana, but they're usually alriight. they released a split with melt banana too!

andrew

Jesus, I went to see them in Limerick and there wasn't even a fist shook in anger.:eek:

Corm said:
Yeah, fuckin cunt. MB were deadly though.My personal moment was when Ciaráin the Terrible, in a fit of drunken rage after being bashed, glassed said cunt with the added hilarity of the glass bouncing from the cunt's head and landing unbroken on the ground.

Classic.

"as far as i know i dont have a legal foot to stand on either, the law is always on the venues side. "

You could always burn the venue down Damo, fire is good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back