Fat Princess (1 Viewer)

I assumed the outrage would have been over re-inforcing the idea that there's an upside to being fat. This game is a feeders dream.

Feeding a fat princess reinforces stereotypes of overweight people being hard to carry away.
Fat women should never be represented by any art form.
Anything other than total worship shall be interpreted as condescending hatred.

Just googled yaoi there....most interesting

then thought I'd see what this Slash thing is...

harry-potter-slash-thumb.jpg

You said you'd ever bring your nerdiness to thumped. Now look at ye all, discussing yaoi on a punk forum. For shame. For shame..

At least it's not shotacon.

Nah, weeaboo was a 4chan word filter.
I feel insulted and offended that no white kids are fascinated with Chinese culture,
nor do any want to be Chinese in the same way the Waps want to be Japanese.
WHAT'S THE STORY?

Why are there no Chinese heart throbs in Western culture?
Sure, everyone wants to bang a Japanese girl, but nobody wants to bang a Chinese dude.
Fat birds go on and on and on about the media portraying them as sexually undesirable,
how their size is constantly under attack and how they feel under pressure to be slim.
Yeh? Well Chinese dudes aren't portrayed by the media at all unless they're in a fucking lab coat
or chopping off chickens' heads in a kitchen all while secretly BAWWWWING at their miniscule penis.
I don't feel under pressure to do any of the above, mostly because I'm already a computer programmer
that loves cooking, but the Irish Times today made me subliminally desire a bigger thicker cock so I guess it must be working RIGHT?
Stereotypes work because if they didn't, there's no point in having them!

So to every feminist who cries when a woman is portrayed/misportrayed as desirable/undesirable
on a movie/TV/a painting/a computer game/a comic/a bus shelter ad, count yourselves lucky.
Because according to my TV - MIXED RACE CHINESE DUDES DO NOT EXIST

Seriously though, to say the media is making women feel undesirable or ugly is just like saying the media
makes Chinese people feel smart and great in the kitchen but shit in bed - and with the world's highest population
they're getting in more jimmy rollickers than youse!

I feel insulted and offended that no white kids are fascinated with Chinese culture, nor do any want to be Chinese in the same way the Waps want to be Japanese.
WHAT'S THE STORY?

The bizarre thing is that all the Asian dudes I'm friends with (esp one entire family whose parents are from Hong Kong) are absolute and total wapanese as well. It is most certainly not a "white kid" thing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back