Fat Princess (1 Viewer)

That's hilarious.
A bunch of feminists are outraged at a game where you fatten up a princess so that she becomes harder for the enemy to carry off.

screen001.jpg

Never mind the fact that there are loads of games where you have to shoot men in the face.

256104.jpeg

Better not mention Super Mario Bros. which enforces gender roles by placing the player in control of a man
so that he can save a woman from a lizard king, eating magic mushrooms on his way.

super-mario-brothers.jpg

You might as well be furious at Tetris because the only way to get rid of four lines in a row
is to use the most phallic object available.

tetris_big.gif

If someone comes up with a 'Get Back To The Kitchen' simulator, then's the time to be outraged.

that reminds me, i should spend the rest of the afternoon playing tetris. feminism aside, that game doesn't seem like it would be entertaining for very long. i'd rather spend the money on cake and get too fat for my sense of guilt to carry me to my office.

I found this on another site.

• Fat Princess - Enforcing gender expectations on physical appearance causing young girls to have eating disorders, low self-esteem, etc.
  • Skinny Princess - Enforcing gender expectations on physical appearance causing young girls to have eating disorders, low self-esteem, etc.
  • Beautiful Princess - Enforcing gender expectations on physical appearance causing young girls to have eating disorders, low self-esteem, etc.
  • Ugly Princess - Enforcing gender expectations on physical appearance causing young girls to have eating disorders, low self-esteem, etc.
The only way to eliminate the issue is to remove the entire princess angle - which then, of course, changes the artistic intent of the game.

The revolution definitely won't come out of crust. Too busy studding jackets and watching everyone else and trying to score sexy crrrröst vixens. More likely it'll be a spiralling revolution ever inwards until we're all Nathan Barley. Or else humorless drone-like androgynous automatons.

even though i have it on good authority that i'm a trouser-wearing lesbian, i'm not into gaming, and now that i've learned there are no massive heaving hard-ons to rival the breasts of lara croft, i'm deeply unlikely to ever take it up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back