Zine (1 Viewer)

anyway andrew i seem to remember you telling me there's nothing original about My Remorse, is this the latest attempt to remove the dirt from my eyes and make me realise i've been wrong all along? Cos it worked really well the last time. No, really.

don't think i've ever meet you or said anything about your band on thumped.
even if i did, i wouldn't read too much into it seeing as i have pretty much no idea who you are and have no reason to go starting any grudges and shit. not that i could give enough of a shit about anyone elses stupid band to go start pickign on them on the internet or whatever.
re: all the zine stuff, i was merely saying.

andrew

Well what the fuck do you expect? You take me out, pump me full of expensive food and fine wine, and take me back to your place for a game of scrabble, and as soon as we've made love, you act like you dont even wanna know. I have needs too.

anyway, just got an interview with Lack. So you can just suck on my penis.

eeeehhhhh so can anyone who got in touch about contributions try to have them to me by the end of may/first week of June?

here's a review of tonight's gig for you: my hand. it burns.
have you figured out yet why i stopped doing zines?

Surely Muslim girls will have a much deeper version of 'Catholic guilt'. I'd be willing to bet they're even better. The thrill of getting caught is multiplied by the risk of death by stoning.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back