Looking For Submissions For A new Zine (1 Viewer)

coltic frost

After 4/5 years hiatus from doing my last zine I'm finally planning on doing a new one. Tentatively titled Armchair Critic I aim to primarily cover bands in the grindcore/fastcore/etc spectrum with maybe a few exceptions...

However, I'd like to include other shit too, which is why I'm looking for submissions-I wanna try doing something different to the "standard" interviews/personal writing approach and tackle something on a somewhat grander scale. So...If folks wanna contribute columns (regular contributors would be much appreciated-if issue 1 works out I'm gonna try and keep it up as long as I can), photos, whatever, get in touch! Columns don't have to relate to the overall subject matter and can be about literally anything you wanna write about-politics, recipes, reviews of records/books/movies you saw recently, a gig you went to, personal writing, a review of the last fucking beer/cup of coffee you drank, anything (within reason)!!!

I should point out that once the finished article is completed, contributors will receive bulk copies of the zine. Why? Because we all love free stuff!
tongue.gif

Already have a few people lined up to submit stuff including a scene report of Ontario, Canada and an article on the true inner workings of the coffee world including farming, import/export, shady business dealings, etc...

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back