Your work situation (4 Viewers)

Nice, I'm envious.

Its nice work and nice people, though occasionally, like during an election for example, your ability to work 13 hour days for a few weeks will be tested. Also its very, very time sensitive, which makes the album club nearly impossible as I rarely get 45 mins where I can listen to one thing straight through. I believe that's a first world problem though.

Its nice work and nice people, though occasionally, like during an election for example, your ability to work 13 hour days for a few weeks will be tested. Also its very, very time sensitive, which makes the album club nearly impossible as I rarely get 45 mins where I can listen to one thing straight through. I believe that's a first world problem though.

I could probably cope with that if I enjoyed the job.
Also, I have all the time in the world to listen to the album club choice and don't.

My work situation improved considerably today - decent pay rise, 10 days annual leave more than expected, full health cover, pension contributions. On the downside my days of faffing around on the internet all day are probably over :(
That sounds worryingly like an actual job

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back